What do you think will be the first lost magics we will be able to learn?

Maybe this takes longer than I think but isn’t a lot of it just making new effects? And lot of the basis already exists with the current base magics. I dunno maybe I’m wrong and it takes a lot longer, but I think he could probably knock a good lot out relatively quickly.

and programming damage and speed and size and also coding how it looks imbued with weapons and fighting styles and spirit weapons and making individual values for how it clashes with every other magic and sometimes even making a new status effect if we’re feeling zesty

but yeah back when i would watch the wom trello like a fucking hawk while vetex was first making all the magics i vaguely remember it taking like. maybe 2-ish days for each magic. so

And somehow this’ll culminate into 15 new memory leaks

Not counting Flare and Aether since they’re already programmed outside of their Magic Scrolls, I think the first will be Storm since it’s the other Lost Magic listed on the Trello’s Magic card.

In general, we’re obviously seeing Phoenix and Sun Magic at some point because Theos had it in AA and he’s still lore-relevant in terms of the Protector religion seen on Cirrus. Frostmetal, Lunar, Slash, Wave, and Darkness are all very likely because their Curse Forms have been used by characters in AO, although I’d assume Slash would be an Ancient Magic. Inferno is effectively guaranteed like Phoenix and Sun because of Warren’s fire.

Isn’t a lot of that just changing numbers? Like again the basis for most if not all of these already exists with the base magics so its not like he’d be starting from the ground up.

literally 3 lines of code

it’s automated lol

but yeah back when i would watch the wom trello like a fucking hawk while vetex was first making all the magics i vaguely remember it taking like. maybe 2-ish days for each magic. so

Equinox is far too powerful for a lost magic, also it was in the ancients list before.

It was in the lost magics list, also Shatter and Slash both being ancient magics would be weird imo.

just eat chipotle bro you’ll unlock it way faster that way

First lost magic is probably Flare cause there’s already moves for it in-game (Iris boss fight is basically using player/average NPC spells)

1 Like

Iris is also just the Criminal/Hero A.I. but more focused on using Spells; you can even chop her hand off if you’re strong enough.

would she get white powdered if u do more dmg than her max hp in one move though :fr:

Iris magic might be it!

Thats what I tought!

I’m happy that Aether is likely to be one of the first magics added, since it’s what I wanna get on my main file.

all of the ones with curses that we’ll see will probably be some of the first since their effects and statuses should already be done, but i think blizzard could be one too to parallel storm if that’s also added at the start

dont forget inferno from warren too

but that would be ancient

we arent talking about ancients here, just losts