What do you want your AO character to look like?

Personally im going for something like this
just remove the hat and replace it with something else and replace the knife neck thing with a power amulet

LMK WHAT YU GUYS ARE GOING FOR :poggers2:

3 Likes

One like yami from bc and another like a nyc gb in a suit

2 Likes

for my first slot probably crocodile from one piece and the second slot
ODIN from norse mythology
Historically Accurate Norse Gods: Odin by IngvardtheTerrible on DeviantArt

3 Likes

File 1: a black mercenary
File 2: A young darkskinned wizard in blue robes
File 3: An assassin cat-girl
File 4: A knight
File 5: an edgy ash user who betrays everyone
File 6: Murder Hobo

1 Like

RobloxScreenShot20221112_133656014 (2)
literally just this 1:1

1 Like
  1. Guy with white robes, main file with ice magic
  2. Tank top ruthless bounty hunter
  3. Chill fisherman and archer with tropical clothing
  4. DRIP :fire::fire:
  5. Idk, black trench coat, edgy
  6. I will find a way to be completely blind on this file for maximum lore accuracy
3 Likes

Said this before but a mix of Vi from Arcane and Asura from Asura’s Wrath. Both have some conflicting character designs but some overlapping similarities along with a general vibe I just want to incorporate from both of them since my character is going to be a fist-y Berserker and both of them are badass fist-y characters I like. Pretty much it.

4 Likes

wonder if weapon skins will ever come to ao like for example pole for staff type weapons
and ofc comically big gloves for fist moves

1 Like

where is the bright neon clothes that hurts to look at?

MY SUPER AWESOME ORIGINAL BLACK PROMETHEAN FIRE OC!! (DO NOT STEAL PLZ DRAW IT FOR FREE)

half demon half dragon half wolf half angel has a tail don’t touch it please!!!
has black shadow promethean fire that one shots gods
has wolf ears has dragon wings has devil powers can breathe fire cant die they will have COOL AWESOME SHADOW ROBES and they will be AWESOME and be super HOT

thank you for listening to my ORIGINAL black shadow cool promethean fire god hybrid

satire

7 Likes

I was gonna go for my basic american explorer look, but having a more religious inspired figure might happen (Godskin Apostle ost > every other ost in Elden Ring)

1: my signature main file, not sure on the look but I’m thinking about it, probably some rogue freelancer mercenary who’s morally on the good side, a chaotic good or lawful/chaotic neutral.
2: some kind of fire or heat themed orange character with a pirate hat and a scarf in armor.
3: miserable bastard with a beard, ponytails, and wearing a pink skirt and clothes.
4: unknown as of now
5: unknown as of now
6: unknown as of now

chinese

9 Likes

asura is mostly mythical tho

i want to make the designs way too simple early on cause i have this stupid fetish of all of my characters wearing jackets
then halfway through i’ll probably do a redesign

probably do my best to look lie Zora Salazar, the less accurate the relevant accessories are the more it’ll look like some child tried to put together something resembling the thing, which is a plus

i would draw it if i didn’t suck

3 Likes

1 Like

Drip>Stats. Change my mind

2 Likes