What does your dream AO boat look like and what do you wanna name it

1 Like

Imagine if we could lol :slightly_frowning_face:

A arcanium-based rowboat. I want to build an account with apoc bringer + explosion + aether and create a nuke boat :smiley:

pirate party

1 Like

exactly :nod:

always wanted a ship with the color theme of a storm called “Air Ride” which definitely isnt a reference to some game or what magics i want… but damn it always looks so bad. i never managed to pull it off properly

i play as a tangler now, and my ship is very basic but still my favorite:

• Bark colored hull
  • beige interior (cuz yknow how the inside of a log is)
  • green sail with a slight gradient to lime which hides imperfections and make the plain color better

if it wasnt obvious already, its supposed to look like half a log with a leaf sail. visually, it doesnt really give that idea, but i still think a plain sail is nice. ideally, id like to have some sort of leaf texture for my sail, but i dont think itd work without actually changing the shape of it and gradients are nice.

itd definitely be easier to make a ship themed around my character if i used fire, plasma, light, etc.

Would probably be a Ship of the Line with a fire themed look. Only sorta good sounding name I have for it so far is “Pathmaker Blaze”.

some dumb caravel with max speed and nothing else

call it the Traveler’s Haven maybe

a sea-dragon. (It eats other boats)

i thought my name of “Opulent Privateer” was pretty good but when i told it to mg friend they said it sounded goofy :skull:

opulent sounds like it’d be some bulbous part of a fruit tbh

basically it just means copious

Orange/red and black ship of the line with magma arcanium cannons/ram and it’ll be named the “Fiery Chihuahua”

Easily a dark and red ship, hopefully corresponding to fire in some kind of way, (Name: burning sin) kinda stupid but I like it

Due to the all the anger and pain sea games seas have bringed to me(blox fruits deepwoken and even arcane adventures)
I want a REALLY fast boat so i can avoid it entirely

3 Likes

For my Dr. Facilier mage build It’ll probably look spooky green and be called dead mans game, Ace of Spades, Friend on the other side, or Hand of Curses.

a ship of the line named boat

Name: Red Syren
Colors: Black hull and red details
Ship Parts: Not sure but i sure that i will have Arcanium ram and cannons (i hope tho that we will be able to switch magics on arcanium parts.)

You would need to get an entirely different ship part, the magic is permanently bound to the part

The Light In the Dark

• A white-lined, black ketch with spiral patterns and arcanium gear.

Sea’s Wings

• A lavender-lined, black sailboat with a dragon figurehead.

?

Cold Mist

• Pale-blue-lined, white frigate with an ice-theme.

Crimson Sky

• A red-lined, black caravel with a fire-theme.

The Eclipse

• A black-lined, dark-brown sailboat with a light-shadow theme and steel ram.