What does your slots sound like?

Jack Ketch -
i dont really know honestly

Aitami Calding -
femboy

Callum Barion - normal

Lee Clay - big chad earth user

Lamorak Booth: A politician. Like the archetype of a politician, trained, smooth, modulated.

Arielle Lamina: Your average 20 YO girl with a bit of a Vistarian accent.

Honestly I generally prefer mute protagonists over talkative ones so…
Or something like Link at best, constant incoherent screaming

1 Like

My Shadow Character probably would sound like idk, a female voice actor trying to play like a male character. Honestly the closest thing I could get to how they would sound like is
Giorno Giovanna from the JJBA Part 5 PS2 Game, which is honestly the voice that best suits them currently.

However for some reason I can’t stop thinking of my Shadow File as being voiced by Lucas Gilbertson (The Guy who voiced Zero in Mega Man X8 and MMX Command Mission) for some reason

My Water File is really hotheaded and arrogant and I feel like having a really intense female voice could best suit them, and, going back to Gio Gio’s Bizarre Adventure (which is a game where I get a lot of the voice ideas from), I feel like Narancia’s voice clips would suit them the best

For my Upcoming Fire/Sand File, it’s undecided, but I feel like it should be relatively gruff but still young-sounding

Aritz Booth (Soon to be Aritz Arcturus, because thank TGR)

In WoM he’d be some higher-pitched voiced young man, but in AO he’s gonna sound like a true leader and valiant hero (or at least someone who knows what they stand for…). You know the voice that goes with that, the somewhat loud, outspoken voice that just rings courage.

1 Like

she sounds like shes about to fuck you in the ass if you talk back to her

1 Like

This is the first thing I see and with my snappy attitude all I wanna say is

Can’t fuck me in the ass if I deal 33% of your max HP with one blast of magic.

2 Likes

she uses gold

1 Like

did I fucking stutter

1 Like

Someone who smoke too much and eat ice daily as a kid ( no i doesnt smoke, not after borrowing my dad and know what it taste like )
Tho i wouldnt need to talk much, giving the world of WoM /AO
Shopping and enchanting ? Fingers and hand, my good old reliable friends

I dont think i need to yell my spell’s name to cast magic right ?

1 Like

jesus

2 Likes

My main file would sound like me when I wake up which is basically a husky low voice.

1 Like

i like wom heheheheh

1 Like

@anon64436269 is this your counsin or something ?

1 Like

All of my characters have voices that sound like myself doing bad and insensitive impersonations.

1 Like

same

1 Like

It sounds like this
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

1 Like

water slot : emo girl accent idk if this a thing
plasma slot : germangermangermangermangerman

1 Like

Emo girls don’t have an accent, they either go between angst/dead inside voices, or they sound unusually friendly and cheery.

1 Like

More importantly, what does drifa sound like

1 Like