What Fighting Style Should I go With?

Im a berserker and ive been wondering what my main fighting style that goes with it (my second fighting style is cannon ball fist so thats out)

hmm. what is playstyle? iron leg would be funny, add some power its funnier, ad some speed and it might be good. boxing is fast, add some power and it could be good, and some size… size is size. basic combat is all around always so anything could work, and sailors is that but only sometimes/more power.

really just depends on your playstyle and what you are willing to invest into

Thermofist, even in it’s darkest hour there must be those willing to stand up and carry on it’s legacy

Bro but how? Forget Darkest Hour, that damage aint enough to kill a fly without destroy all chances for vicotry?

i didn’t mention thermofist but I mean, thermo fist could work. WAR OF ATTRITION. USE DEFENSE RESISTANCE AND REGEN

1 Like

Its a berserker build, playing the long game is in the mage department

hmm, I’d argue that mage does not do long game and rather does size from a safe distance as well as power to make the game fairly short

well I mean, I hear you, but the fights im seeing rn are fight fast and aggressive.

Actually thats the peak environment for thermo fist

:person_shrugging: magic u gyess :ink_magic_var3:

guess thermo fist works if you can get in fast enough so like agility thermo fist because agility increase range?

attack speed would better cause more hits is more hits

sailor style

extra fun with things like selino