What Fighting Styles Are You Planning to Use in AO?

tbh since it’s a sea based file i think Acid/Sailor Fist/Magma could be really good. It’s true that acid and magma have conflicting puddles (magma evaporates acid, acid solidifies magma) but their damage bonuses probably make up and it’s not like puddles are gonna be too useful out in the middle of the ocean. On land I could just stick to one magic if it really matters

yeah but i mean like they could be a bit out of the way or have costs like aa, or some sort of quest connected

also if ships have ladders or some sort of way to get back up, i could just jump in the fucking ocean, refill salt water, then make magma platforms to get back to my ship. idk what other fighting style i would want for base combat so i might just use sailor fist and then wait for a lost before i get another

meta-wise i think karate is kinda mediocre given all the nerfs grabs have had along with the fact you can’t use them on bosses

bruh radius fist my fav fighting style

yes but it’s not about the meta it’s what the average newbie would use :smirk:

boutta get absolutely folded

Tragic

some people will, most will just use it before even reading what it does

tbh id doubt someone dumb enough to do that would be able to actually allocate their stats correctly such that they’d be able to use the lost style
there’s also the chance that they’re a mage or smthn

lol i’m imagining some dude gets a vampirism scroll, doesn’t read it but uses it anyways and then complains about the slowness during the day as a result

radius fist will be my main, Boxing 2nd or thermo fist I remember liking it

Might have to be the other way around since radish is lost

I will just reset my stats or transfer one over for a fighting style file get trolled!!

we have no idea how fighting style slots work, there’s the possibility that you’ll be able to put a lost fighting style in the first slot if it works like AA in the sense that you can swap out fighting styles at any time

of course i’ll eventually use all of them but for the first file i’ve made an will be a warlock w/ light i’d have to really actually see them in action, i’m likely gonna leave at base fist see how that goes and if magic can be channeled through it as well like the other styles probably

then move onto thermal cause it makes the most sense and fits w/ my aggressive like fighting. fits w/ light too since it gives burn and what not and u’ve seen what ppl do to ants and spots within high focus

Which would have the best AOE? Excluding the lost ones because it’s obvious.

looks like crane style to me

between crane and cannon fist in terms of aoe as crane sounds like it’ll try and pull some sanji moves or smth idk but it sounds more muay thai kicking portion or will take after the actual crane fighting style irl

cannon fist as ur literally yeeting cannons of various sizes and those things had decent aoe

That’s range not AOE. I want to say sailor but I have a feeling the water would cancel out my explosion magic.