What FS should I use?

I’m a fire warlock, and I was recently considering going Fire Thermo Fist for the synergy (I use sailor rn), but then I heard it got nerfed into the ground. What should I go instead? I am NOT going to keep sailor (steam is cool but it sucks :sob:).

Basic combat

aw HELL naw

Bro its not that bad :skull:

runboxing
Trust me. Picking boxing or thermo was the best choice i ever made even for ice warlock
Iron leg has a really good synergy with fire too if you dont really like boxing. suggest you try it out its basically faster magic in your fists with no meter and cool speed/resistance aura

let’s be honest there is never a reason to not run iron leg

idk man, its not as visually appealing to me as using my fists, so it would kinda bug me
could get used to it in time tho I suppose

sounds cool but is there any way to make the boxing gloves not visible while you fight?

Currently no, but once the next update releases you can wear fighter wraps to make your gloves not visible

Cannonfist

is thermo fist actually that bad?? would it still be viable synergy going fire thermo rn or is thermo too weak

Thermo is only really useable if you have a good synergy with burn damage in terms of warlocks

What I’m really asking is if it’s been nerfed into the ground or it’s still decent. I have fire so I would have a good synergy with it, a VERY good synergy, but ONLY if it’s still decent. That’s what I need to know.

basic combat

Sailor Style already has an identical 1x dmg, PLUS I benefit from scald rather than burning with it. Why the hell would I nerf myself???

then use sailor you bufoon, why did you make this post?

o see if I should switch to ANY other fighting style EXCEPT cannon fist or basic combat
I just met an assassin cardinal in game, he advised me to use thermo so im switching to that rn anyways

Thermo fist with high power armor build should be good

Well it was nerfed into the ground, and still is receiving nerfs for whatever reason. Still pretty good if your build is centered around attack speed

some people said basic combat as a joke but tbh it probably the only one that works rn

or you can go cannonfist and throw flaming balls at people ig

iron leg might sygnerizes with it due to bleed, but has low spd ( and as such range ) so keep that in mind

boxing does nothing, unless u’re a block/parry god or smt