What future Kingdom are you most excited to Visit?

Just a vauge question, because personally I’m super interesting in the Eden Empire from that one note we got on Claw.

In case you need a refresher,

Azura Province (Warrens Homeland)
Thorne Empire (Has the giga strong prince)
Ryujin Dynasty (Japan-inspired Kingdom)
Keraxe (The Viking people with the largest capital island in the whole game)
Skyhall (Confirmed to be a Sky Island based Kingdom)
Eden Empire (Alluded to in the note on Claw Island, likely to possess the golden orchard from greek legend)

6 Likes

Skyhall because I want to see if they’re more or less racist than presumed

11 Likes

I’d say Azura, since it’d be nice finally seeing a kingdom that one of the main four come from that also hasn’t been important since it’s mention.

I would say Keraxe as well with Jotunheim, but knowing that Sameria is 75% empty wilderness, my hopes aren’t the highest.

2 Likes

Probably skyhall because of the location on sky islands.

But I hope there would be a German like nation/kingdom that rejects magic and focuses on industrializIng. idk.

Don’t worry vetex will fill it with 350 Crazy Wizard spawn points in the next update

1 Like

Oh wait, I’m thinking of AR’s insane wizards.

Bro the Arcane Reborn crazy wizards were CRACKED those mfs were spawnkilling me :sob:

Skill issue

Keraxe and Skyhall are the one’s I’m most excited about. This because those kingdoms are where my OC’s hale from. Adrian Day, being from Skyhall, and the Pollux brothers (Sif and Alex) being from Keraxe. I’m also waiting to see if my crackpot headcanon of Skyhall having American civil war level tech (revolvers and rifles) will be true.

2 Likes

:film_projector:

I could solo v1.0 prometheus there is no projection occurring

I rage quit to Ramses so I’m clearly superior

Okay Ramses in AR isnt bad, but in AL? At the level you’re supposed to fight him, you are NOT getting him deathless.

Anyway, wasn’t the prince from the Thorne Empire supposed to appear in WoM?

He kept knocking me off the tower… I had to get skyskates LOL.

This was at least 2 or more years ago so maybe things have changed in this time

Kairo was turned into its own loading zone / place, so you can’t be knocked out of the tower anymore. Good riddance too, because first you have an attack that can’t be avoided, but THEN the attack can force you out of the boss arena?

About the Ryujin Dynasty, I want to suggest that Shura might be from there given that he’s a ronin and all, but that would imply he rowed from wherever it is (presumably the Aegean Sea?) to the Silent Ire in the Bronze Sea for no real reason.

1 Like

You do know you couldve just stood on the tower edge and he cant hit you right

…guh…

I saw someone speedrun the old first sea and the main strategy is becoming an American

Azura, with the pirate one being a close second

(Eden also sounds super cool)

Keraxe. I love vikings.