What GEAR stats should i care about as a warlord

specifically stuff like power/defense/atk speed
im not gonna meta-mance (im a warlord that uses colossal cleave ffs) but like. what should i look for

should prolly specify that i use ileg cause i dislike sailor style’s constant swaying nd having to refill it and thermo fist…

“Guys it’s literally usable at high levels!!! We need to nerf it!”

3 Likes

Little tip/trick, the swaying doesn’t happen with the Fighter anim pack (maybe others) I like that, because it means I can have a sailor style user that doesn’t look like a high moron.
Also I haven’t noticed any issues with refilling it ever. I kind of just hop in the water when I see it’s not completely full, and then I’m good. And one of my files with it is also a water savant, which refills the bar by just using water magic.

And that is why Sailor Style is my favorite!!!

actually it happens with every anim pack
its just that switching packs overrides the swaying
i would know; i used to do the same thing with the boss pack. the problem is that if i sway while using the boss pack, it looks like my characters gotta take a piss
and the refilling is just. im the kind of person where like “i gotta stay above 80% meter to retain full effectiveness BUT a seawater bottle refills 50% of the meter so i have to get lower to drink or i will not be using the full effectiveness of a seawater bottle (carries 500 seawater bottles at any given moment)”

Oh dear, nevermind then, I don’t use that file much.

fuckin mood

Yeah, okay, now it’s got 1/2 of my problems instead of 0/2. I like Iron Leg again.

deadass id use basic combat if i didn’t NEED iron leg to cut colossal cleave’s range