What guild do you hate most? And why?

13 people kicked

Epic :+1:

was i kicked? :flushed:

Doge nation. Ruined an event and are toxic all around

1 Like

Crimson Crescent
I shall also not elaborate

every guild which isnt omega (omega winning)

What is Omega bro

its my guild, i don’t mean to “advertise” it, but ive owned it for around 2 years now, it hit rookie guild in wom aswell, you’re just too much of a newgen to even acknowledge that omega is better than you :man_shrugging: (the newgen bit was satire dont hate me)
not to mention that although i was the guild master of a rookie guild, im an absolute wuss and run away from everybody regardless of their skill

1 Like

hate is a strong word, I don’t hate any guilds but i do dislike silent order cuz they exploit

Melting diamonds.
Due to the fact they’d kep reseting, combat logging, and not only that they’d even alt farm there way to leaderboard. Because of that they got murked by a game-moderator and banned them from WoM for 3 days and deleted the guild.

1 Like

idk if i really hate any guild, even the one i 4v1’ed i dont hate, i just think its funny that you can be that bad at the game

Over advertisment

nah CC was cringe and they put themselves on like the level of LB guilds and shit, I was in it for events since it was active for events ig, but honestly they were just free infamy. Their guild members had wired asf sets and i had a fall out with their guild and shit. Honestly good guild but kinda cocky and shit so not really that good of a guild :shrug:

2 Likes

What’s CC?

I have been playing since release :skull:

Cooked cactus

1 Like

Never heard of it

WDYM never heard of it??? We, The cooked cactus are the best guild in wom and will be in AO! You are a disgrace to us.

one of their leaders told me that i should be grateful because they sent most of their members to suncry
theyre weird bro :fr:

I don’t know the minor guilds