What guild should i join lol

Ok yeah that sounds true

But you donā€™t know if you donā€™t see

Youā€™re literally one of the smartest people iā€™ve seen. So many WOM players are dumb and as you said, anti-maskers.

I was sending what achen was sending me to you and what he was saying to you, I did my own tests but I did say they were probably faulty masks as well as how my teacher who was a nurse said they only filter the virus not stop it all together.

But with most of the stuff I should have quoted achen or sent a screenshot of what he said, it was more of me using some of his arguments to see what youā€™d say and Iā€™d later screenshot what you said to him.

Iā€™m not an anti masker and people should wear masks, but with the case with achen I was only trying to find out if there was perhaps a misunderstanding between you and him.

Also you only showed a portion of our Dms, I was going to host a group chat for us to talk about achen after, but I was blocked before having the ability to set one up.

I was only trying to find out more, sorry for the confusion. But regarding your disabilities I wasnā€™t there for the argument and the way achen explained it I thought there was a misunderstanding and I was trying to grasp that.

h u h . o k a y t h e nā€¦

none.
they all suck

Iā€™ll tell you what guild, Join any

Also nobody considers you worthless and achen Iā€™m sure never said that. He told me he that he doesnā€™t care about anybody regardless of their situation because theyā€™re online on the Internet which is why I thought there was a misunderstanding.

Again, achen is the only anti mask guy in the guild and the horny as you call it is being strictly enforced and people are now on their last warnings as we have a punishment and warn system and we like to give people chances to make change before being removed.

But yes, all except for 2 things I sent you was from achen, there will always be an asshole in the guild but from how there was one side telling me one thing, another side telling me something else I had only tried to understand everything. This is why I was sending you these things and why I was sending your videos to him and using your arguments to see what heā€™d say just as the previous ss shows.

Iā€™ll probably add a new rule that will stop people from forming these discussions and arguments. If youā€™d still like to create a group chat to discuss what had happened then we will if you unblock me.

i meanā€¦up to you