What happened to my guild?

I logged onto world of magic today and I noticed my guild got deleted, I don’t know how it got deleted since I never disbanded it, no one in my guild has perms to delete it, and there’s no reason to delete it. I’m not going to say the name in sake of me keeping it but it’s gone. Has this happened to anyone?

1 Like

Staff probably deleted it

The only thing I could think of for this happening is if one of your members or multiple members were caught hacking or creating accounts to get infamy

That’s weird, I guess theres no point in bringing it back but it was a private guild that only had 10 members with low infamy, we never got high on infamy and none of my members aren’t even banned.

Alt farming is like a 1-3 day ban based on severity, there aren’t explicit game rules you can find on Roblox so someone might’ve thought it was ok and then got it disbanded with a 1-3 day ban.

i feel like they’d have at least notified you or something, maybe you can contact a staff member on the discord? i’m sure they keep logs of this stuff

Have you checked with other members in your guild?

Guilds are a bit of a buggy mess, and one of the bugs is the leader being removed from the guild and leaving the guild leaderless. This will always happen if the leader changes their username.

It’s possible this happened to you, and the guild still exists but you’re just not part of it anymore.

1 Like

OHHHH I changed my username from CheetoInspector to s_urchin a couple of days ago. I think that’s why, is there any way I can get the guild back?

Aside from changing your username back, idk.

You could try contacting a real staff member, though I don’t know if they can help you. It’s possible only vetex has the tools to fix it, and I doubt he cares.
@karm had a similar issue in december (Changing your roblox user as a guild leader), but I don’t know if they ever managed to get their guild back. They might know more.

I didn’t get my guild back after contacting mod supervisors, highly unlikely.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.