What happened to the WoM leaderboard guilds

Besides Suncry, Salvatore, Roselight, Pandemonium, and Cringe Nation, a lot of the old lb guilds kinda disappeared. What happened to guilds like Entity that had skilled players? Were they just stolen by the above guilds?

We are coming soon :imp: (we still exist but our infamy is too low to get on the leader board)

What I do know is that the current infamy system promotes quantity over quality. Since you can only claim 1 island per person, people simply don’t fight over islands.
Infamy gain from island captures are so good it is simply not that worth it to kill others, and even if you die and lose infamy, it doesn’t really matter that much.

While in WoM I remember there was this guild with less than 10 people who was one of the top five guilds on the leaderboard. (I forgot the name it)

1 Like

entity really hated the infamy system so we didn’t try for lbs we still exist we lost a lot of members to noble but we coming back after infamy reset comes

celestial on top :)))))

heres the strat: get lucky with your members
i barely require anything yet we are somehow on the leaderboard
get nice people with a lot of game time :100:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.