What happens if my license for windows 10 expires?

im asking this because i very recently got a notice from my PC saying that its expiring soon.

You die

2 Likes

punch the computer, throw it across the room, and go murder the CEO of windows
and never take advice from dragon

come on, guys, give me ACTUAL advice.

Bill Gates shows up at your doorstep with a SWAT team ready to take you away and turn you into someone’s Cortana.

Just google how to activate windows, otherwise your PC won’t boot into windows anymore, or so a google search told me

wait, so i cant use my pc if the license expires?

Almost all my computers told me my windows were expired and not genuine since 2006 - 2016 up until one of my uncles got an actual one for the household, windows is too expensive back then. (I still do not have the product code)

Where I found that it said when it expires, you can no longer boot into windows. You would need to save your data and introduce a new OS externally, but don’t worry about all that, there’s an easy solution.

Just google “how to activate windows” and follow one of the many tutorials that show up. It boils down to running command prompt and typing a line or two and then you’re done, no more pesky “activate windows” and other shinanigans.

but how do i know my product key?
i dont even know my product key, and i need to put it.

im givin you actuall advice

sorry, but i already got help
the issue is fixed.
@UnitVector thanks for helping me out.

dammit, i was gonna say that

fucking nothing lol

1 Like

Okay i’ve murdered the ceo of windows and the police are after me, what now?

impersonate him and claim you defeated the assassin, and therefore become filthy rich