What if every fictional creature fought each other at once?

what

what i’m asking is what qualifies God as a person but not Cthulu? remember, being ahuman and being a person are technically two different things

as in, like;

beings that have more of a “mythical creature/ancient monster” related vibe

God is only a person in the sense that we portray him as one, with the idea we are created in his image it can seem as such but otherwise he is a sort of formless entity. The image of the trinity can be an example of the various manifestations.

1 Like

You could say god is a monster from the perspective of those who have directly faced his wrath. (The floods, Sodom, the various disasters inflicted on egypt and the plagues, hail and fire from apocalypse). But in the bigger picture it was due to man’s wickedness and overall the inevitability of human life. But in the perspective of Christianity, God wants us to live through a set of ideals despite all that he has done it is to better the human race.

That aside omnipotent beings could also be seen as a different portrayal of the same god from the different perspectives of one such god such as azatoth.

That’s not a big deal. I know a guy.

1 Like

…goku would win.

my dad

Saitama. Although the Camera Man would be there as well.

Alien X or the other aliens that ben has that are stronger than alien x

White Eyes, obviously.

good news: I created God, so I’ll just end everything
bad news: there are about 2894376290347239027193458723158237 other fictional gods that exist.