What if the story of AO was written by Dhar Mann?

As we all know, Dhar Mann’s videos are the pinnacle of storytelling. So what would happen if the genius behind this man ever graced the story of AO? How would this affect the dialogue, the characters, the themes of the tale? Let’s take a look.

The Premise

The general idea stays the same - dude wakes up with no memory, finds themselves trouble, sabotages the order, kills Calvus, blabbity blabbity bla! But what would be the main idea of the life lesson?

As somebody who has been researching Dhar Mann videos for the past couple decades, I can safely say that the moral would be to believe in yourself. The one and only struggle of our character would be the fact that none of their surrounding people think they’ll be able to overcome the hardships thrown their way because they’ve lost their memories, are lost and confused.

“Guy with amnesia gets UNDERESTIMATED… What happens next is SHOCKING | Dhar Mann”

This would be the title. Simply focusing on the main character, rather than something more specific like the situation with Calvus or the Ass Eater Order.

The characters

Every single protagonist and background character who doesn’t go against the player immediately gets the personality of a 90s sitcom character. Everyone makes sarcastic “witty” remarks, does whacky shenanigan stuff, even during serious moments. The only exception to that is Neviro, who will only be whispering his edgy lines.

The traumatic events will not affect the main cast in any way - not even Morden, who’s probably been through the most pain out of the bunch and still remembers it. Nope, now his character will only be making sarcastic remarks and complain, because that is the way of Dhar Mann!

So, the antagonists. Because Dhar Mann is such a GENIUS at nuance in all of his stories, every single opposing character will now become a cartoon villain. The members of the Ass Eater Order won’t have any different world views. They won’t have this idea that killing off curse users and possibly more innocent people is for the greater good. They know that the Order is pure evil and they’re here to enjoy it. Every single villain is a maniacal cartoon supervillain until they are either killed or have a 180 in terms of views and personality. After their so-called redemption arc, they are instantly forgiven by the law of Dhar-Dhar. Except Calvus.

In the SUPERIOR Dhar Mann version, Calvus will be a terrible king on the inside and out. Every single person will hate him and will we waiting for his doom. Calvus won’t bother covering up the fact that he’s a part of the Order, nor will he hide the shady history of Ravenna. All of his towns will be reduced to a condition where it’s either as bad as Tiberia or somewhere between that and Cassia town. Calvus will have no redeeming qualities. He will be a condescending, mocking, absolute demon of a person. I bet on my mother’s life that he would be a bad brother to Revon aswell, so when we kill him, Revon will be thanking us.

However, this is Dhar Mann logic after all! We mustn’t get common sense and the natural flow of events get in our- no, HIS way. Even though Calvus would be crappy at absolutely everything he does, we will still become an outlaw by the end of the bronze sea storyline.

Dialogue

As I mentioned before, every single character will be making bad jokes taken straight out of a 90s sitcom. But what else?

Teary backstory dumps. Morden will do it. Iris will do it. Neviro will do it. Argos will do it. Calvus will do it. Revon will do it. Shappa from Shell Island will do it. Heck, even Elius will do it while explaining sea curses to us!

Conclusion

You see… A lot of people overlook the genius behind Dhar Mann videos. They just see the cringey dialogue, characters, stories in general and… Wait no we’re going off topic here! Ahem…
Anyway, we take all that evidence and feel justified to disparage his art the next second without even thinking about it. But when we take a deeper look… It’s a world full of wonder. Mesmerizing visuals. Captivating characters. Creative world building. Intriguing lore. Thought-provoking nuance. Every single video feels like a reward for having comprehension skills with it’s sheer beauty. The perfect distraction from today’s wicked world and a temporary escape to the fairytale that is the Dhar Mann universe. And I, a professional Dharmanologist, am here to show you how amazing he truly is at his craft.

So you see… Dhar Mann isn’t just telling stories. He’s changing lives.

And he would’ve ended mine if I refused to make this post.

21 Likes

okay but which dhar mann actors are playing which parts i need to know so i can make a tier list!

2 Likes

Today, a person with amnesia is fighting with a bad king, what happens next is shocking!!1!1

Today, a person that has recently recovered from amnesia is fighting a world destroying power that has been awakened, what happens next is shocking!!11!!

2 Likes

You think I care about those shitty magical kids? Your wrong, I am worth 4.5 trillion galleons and I have not one, not two but three big booty queens waiting for me at my Castello. Get your money up, not your funny up.

• King Calvus the IV
5 Likes

Dies dramatically

1 Like

LMAOOO THIS IS GOLDEN
(Complete)

Dude… how many free time do you have for watching a bunch of videos of DAHR?! WHAT-

1 Like

Ravenna general impacts with some random guy at high speed, regrets it 1 month later!

1 Like

its beautiful

1 Like

Man fails art school what happens next is shocking!

1 Like

King of Ravenna commits genocide willingly, regrets it INSTANTLY

-Dhar Mann

1 Like

Daughter’s dad dies what happens next is shocking

1 Like

Maybe he did it through watching Dhar Mann Bingo, a series Jarvis Johnson used to do before Dhar Mann’s big controversy with actor treatment.

You would actually be right on that one! I studied Dhar-Dhar through commentary channels, including the Jarvis Johnson bingo series. You see, while watching all those videos it is nice to have a normal person’s voice step in from time to time and pull you out of this insanity. I mean yikes girl I’m not a masochist

1 Like

Evil group does magic tests on random people and lives to regret it. What happens next will shock you.

2 Likes

Fort gets raided by randos what happens next is shocking

1 Like

man eats mushrooms from abandoned place what happens next is shocking

1 Like

A prince goes after his brother’s killer, what happens next will shock you!

1 Like

Emo kid touches mysterious cube, what happens next will shock you!

3 Likes