What if you got a wall of jericho for just 400 crowns?

I was wondering this question, since it had happened to me a long time ago. How much is wall of jericho worth?

Crowns effectively have no value in the trading community. They’re super easy to obtain thanks to code farming. Only other boss items will get you boss items in the forums. Gl with your future endeavors here, you’ll need it if you’re coming in with the thought that crowns are worth something. I salute you. :nod:

As ThatOneGuy said, crowns aren’t worth anything due to people being able to get infinite amounts with codes, but usually a clean wall of jericho is traded for a bad enchant oathkeeper (swift/hard), but that doesn’t mean that’s the only trade ever that happens, generally if you want a boss drop you’ll have to offer other boss drops, and if you want sunkens you’ll have to offer other sunkens, has some exceptions but you get the gist of it.

I see that you’re at least somewhat interested in trading so I recommend checking these posts out and their replies to gather several traders opinions on values

https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/t/revamped-trading-value-list/73049
https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/t/updated-value-list-credits-at-the-end/62648

(the one at the top is more recent and detailed, though it’s better to see a few opinions than one)

1 Like

I checked through the top, its more accurate than mine in the state of the game

1 Like

crowns are effectively worthless, so crowns for a boss drop or sunken is a big W

The revamped value list is 90% accurate with all big and active traders’ opinions id say. Since i did ask you, misinput, xevenant and box (and ofc myself)
Balls still hasnt responded for some reason

Anyways even if you wanted to see more opinions the revamped value list is just way more convenient.
Btw im going to be adding a few notes to each section when i have more time to make it even more accurate. 99% accuracy here i come :sunglasses:

Thats you

ill take it as a compliment

1 Like

before code farming was common i managed to get oathkeepers off of people with it

Still can

Yo welcome to the forums!

Okay

i fucking bought a sunken armor piece (it was forceful) for 1700 crowns

4 months later yunno

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.