What if you had Magic Irl?

Imagine this: You wake up in your bed one day, with your alarm clock ringing. You get mad and shoot a magic projectile at i- wait, what?

You realize that somehow, your magic energy was unlocked. You stay in your bed, thinking about what to do, and how people would react to your magic.

Your magic is weak right now, but, you can get stronger through using it more and more, and create new skills, like in the game.

What is your magic? Would you hide it or show it to your friends? Would you be neutral, rob banks, help the government, or anything inbetween? Leave what you think in the comments.

1 Like

I would want either shadow, snow, or ice, which will be my 3 ingame magics. I feel like Shadow would be more useful, since you can’t melt down ice or snow. Water is a possibility, though I don’t know how Magic Water works.

I’d probably hide it and only show it to my VERY close friends.

Hmm . . . gimme Gold Magic and i’m gonna start swindling people

1 Like

Ok, that’s big brain. Economy might crash tho…

If you exposed the magic publicly, countries would probably have wars over who controls that kind of wealth lol.

Nah, i just wanna rob someone of 200+ bucks because their gold statue disappeared

1 Like

Oh dang

i mean if its based on personality, probably explosion because i have a really bad temper ngl
if i get to choose my magic, its gonna be rose gold so i can be cool
if you include lost magics, ill probably use diamond

mostly so i can break the economy but they will probably both be powerful for self defense

Any of the Fire Based Magic or Poison

I’d just use it casually, then burn the living hell out of a threat or something

Lightning magic.

Fuck you and your electricity bills BC hydro. Ima rig together my own generator that runs off magic.

Does it have to be magic which exists in the AA universe or could it be anything

Diamond, Paper, and Gold
Worldwide Economic Crash here I come

Economy hyperinflation setup

or wind magic and fly

light magic, get really good with it, and make illusions

Water and lightning
Free hydration and scaring the heck out of everyone
Boom

Supercharged, ez

You get to choose.

AO Magic

Sounds pretty good.

Main point of the post is how you would react to having it, if you would show it or hide it, and what you would do with it

1 Like

also, are like primordial and lost magics included
if so, i would choose promethean flame and become god himself

1 Like