What if you had Magic Irl?

Now lets imagine that the process of making your magic stronger is the same as it is in WoM.

How many of us would start picking off phsyically people to rapidly gain in power? Or who would just do fetch quests for half their lives to become a sub-par mage?

Lets be real here, if you could start throwing fireballs at people, that’d get to your head really fast.

Fire.

Basically do what I normally do. And play with fire a bit in the mean time

I would just help prevent crime or something without anyone knowing my identity, like a superhero or some crap

And I would gain power from defeating those people, 10/10 solution

The crime rates in your city have been drastically lowered because you show up to every active crime and promptly obliterate whoever is doing it.

Well probably not obliterate them

Knock them out and immobilize them with ropes or something normally, if they’re armed or pose a threat than possibly kill

When you’re throwing nearly any of the magic choices in game, your non-lethal options are… limited.

I mean if you throw a magic grenade at somebody… they’re probably gonna die.
Or a fireball, or a plasma ball, or holy shit lightning, an oddly slow moving sphere of metal, ect ect.

Criminals and Cops have a better magic, it’s called gun

Gun Magic: Bullet!

I’d probs sell whatever magic I get or use the magic to produce something to sell.

I don’t think you can sell your magic lol.

oh yeah and i forgot i will definently train my power and hijack valve and steal their massive valve to make them release tf3

I can use it to make something to sell then

since magic disappears, you would just be a scammer with godly powers
i think it disappears after a bit anyways

Yeah, that would be reasonable

I’m not sure how magic works tho, does it just create matter? It has to disappear at some point and go back where it came from.

Im not educated in how the magic works in the lore lol

I mean if you cook something with fire magic, the food doesn’t disappear, if you power turbines with wind magic the energy won’t dissapear, I mean stuff like that.

I’ll sell you this giant gold ball for a million dollars.

“Deal.”

Buyer ten minutes later: :sleeper:

Ya it would work, he wouldn’t suspect you, he’d suspect someone of stealing it

Exactly. Free cash moneys.

waitaminute, if you had magic

no video game limitations here

you could probably learn all the magics…

ez shadow clone jutsu timestop ezez to sneak around :fr:

Videogame limitations

lol