What in the ever loving DUCK is this asscheeks balancing

the what

put a comma between ptd and spear

“spear the new ptd, spear is lowkey damn good now”?

why didn’t you do that yourself…?

The sentence doesn’t even make sense with commas.

Exactly :sob:

do yall need an english lesson or sum :sob:

What I meant was in back in the olden days the great poison tooth dagger was unrivaled in both speed and damage output with it’s potent DoT, being the main choice for anyone that could get their hands on it and use it. It didn’t even require much skill, just throwing it at the opponent when they’re in endlag.

Now with the nerf making the once great dagger in shambles, a new weapon most don’t even consider something worth using slowly enters the limelight. Very high damage with even better clashing than the old poison tooth dagger makes it a very viable option for both PvP and PvE. Not to mention the new Sparrow Thrust move to force opponents out of close quarters. IMO it’s a really damn good option that most people don’t talk about

2 Likes

“an english lesson”? Your previous comment was pretty unclear. Did you mean “Spear, the new PTD. Spear is lowkey damn good now”?

Just saying “spear the new ptd spear is lowkey damn good now” just doesn’t make sense. If you were to say that sentence out loud, nobody other than you would know what you’re trying to say. Also, you’re wrong, spear is meta now and it’s pretty clear how overpowered it is in 1.15.2.

(a 1.6x size multiplier. come on now.)

turns out an rare poisonous shark’s tooth used as an dagger is actually weaker than an small, sharpened slab of iron, attached to an handle

Aint that literally what i said bro :skull:

this is what you said

he said that spear is as good now as the ptd used to be b4

It’s true, but I’m just saying that it’s no secret that spear is the new meta nowadays.

He was just saying the obvious :person_shrugging:

(he means that even though it’s different it’s still a weapon)

:thinking:

i’ll check it out, might use it once conjurers get 170 weapons for sparrow thrust

check if it has a minimum level, if not its bugged and the damage will be shit

no way my man used the brokeness of AP and blame it on weapons