What in the ever loving DUCK is this asscheeks balancing

ptd is fucking unusable what the fuck

3 Likes

wow, what happened to old, glorious days of Poison Tooth Dagger? (which i formerly used, but not for a long period of time.)

i remember i was able to deal 200+ damage with it…and now it only deals 139 damage?
It’s hilarious to me the fact that the weakest variant of the dagger weapon family is somehow stronger than PTD.

a lot stronger as well bc the ptd is tempered :fr:

balancing is messed up rn big time, imo it’s worse than dark sea. also by chance, do you know if lightning conj imbuement was affected by the attack speed nerf?

1 Like

Every weapon type is atleast somewhat viable but when actual dagger unique skill that we can use :pensive:

The same thing happened with my Dense Rapier. It deals 113 damage compared to a Bursting Rapier which deals 170.

First the good weapons were wiped, now the ones that are left get broken to pieces…

weapons are and always have been meta. it’s like nerfing mage, even the worst of nerfs can’t put a dent in their power.
“but ermm ermm Darklandion YOU’RE WRONG!!! ohh we poor weapons users never catch a break :sob: :sob: :sob:
go look at that photo again and see exactly what it is that’s doing that 658 dmg…

my dagger literally does 139 damage with 95 power bruh

idk wha

Crystal ileg meta:
Metal pulsar meta:
Surge meta:
Thermo beserker meta:
Sailor-Ice meta:

Im not saying your point is invalid or anything, but weapons havent really been the mainstream meta since right after the metal mage meta, and of course right now. They have never been bad though, unlike the other classes which have varied over time.

1 Like

i assume the dagger was from before the purge, if so, for some reason they do less damage than items post purge. I had an greenwish staff that survived the purge that did crap damage compared to one i got after the purge.

Could be an interesting bug, maybe some weapons were reset to defualt level but still have dmage of lower level weapons?

pretty sure PTD’s damage was reduced by half because of poison damage or whatever the reason behind it was

Thats like a 30% nerf to over all damage wtf :sob:

It’s bugged

Exactly

spear the new ptd spear is lowkey damn good now

lightning conj got neutered like a dog :pensive: (its never been more over than it is now)