What is a headless head worth

I had a headless head item in my inventory (from Wom) that I collected years ago. I thougt it worthed 3 rare scrolls but I just got an offer of 5 hard scroll, 5 power scroll , a sunken set and two sunken sword. I didn’t know it worthed that much lmao. Anyways do you think the offer is interesting ?

They are worth 2.2 mil galleons. Don’t give it away for a trade that someone else wants. Keep it. It is so expensive that you can buy anything

I really need this sunken set tho

Not worth it. There are people who can give you more. You can look in the galleon discord server, just say offering headless for atleast 2 million based on the galleon value list

1 Like

wow its an expensive item, a real treasure

Yeah

10 morbillion sunken swords + your left testicle

honestly it looks like it lmao

positive infinity for no discernable reason lol.

the galleons says its 2.2 million, but in reality its immeasurable

I should of gave you all my sunkens for that headless before you realized that headless was worth a lot

Yeah I didn’t even sold it

at least 30 sunken swords i think

your left testicle

It might cost an arm and a leg to some but for those people I’ll redirect them over to the limb amputation department.

@Nuclearman7 @MrNormalBox hell nawh

btw this dudes a scammer hes scammed like 2 or 3 people

ur scum kid

He changed his username on Discord at least twice so far every time he got caught too. Just a reminder to always play it safe and get a middleman for big trades like this, the risk isn’t worth it just to save some time.

oh nah thats wild
this scammer a big loser :skull:

so whats his username now?

we can keep track of his roblox username at least