What is one thing you wish you want in AO

dynamic npcs without the lag but unfortunately that is impossible

What I wish for: is my Secondary Magic!

Being able to make shit explode when I infuse my punches with explosion.

3 Likes

Insert vetex wanting to add boobs

I personally wish he makes it follow Greek mythology even more. Right now all we have are a couple gods fighting, but nothing actually connecting to the titans, legendary weapons, titanomachy, or ambrosia nectar, which is a delicacy to the gods and humans that had incredible healing capabilities. And monsters like minotaur or cyclopes (which btw were master blacksmiths).

1 Like

Yeah honestly the gods literly dont appear in the universe at all

Why do you spell literally like that

I wonder what happened to Gaea, Rhea (Rhea is zeus’s mother), or literally any other titan or god that didn’t stay on Olympus

Gods all died, and all the Titans died in the Titanomachy (search up what this means if you don’t know otherwise it sounds dumb) apart from a select few. And I don’t know if you meant this, but the gods that aren’t the 12 major gods I guess just don’t exist in this universe I dunno.

But it still makes me kinda angry that Vetex did not include any of the Titans or made them relevant to the story apart from Prometheus. Like it would have been sick if a character has managed to find Cronus’s Scythe or something

clown costume
honk

I personally want some rng

You’re still dreaming of having clown maids, right?

I mean gods like the 4 (3 kind of) gods of winds (north, west, south and kind of east), Leto (mother of apollo and artemis), Nyx and whatever minor gods there were

nah It’s just funny

Clown Maids wouldn’t work
Clowns make messes
Maids clean them up.
it’s a black hole that would rip open the space time continuum

2 Likes

And what about other people such as Calypso and Midas and the guy who chained Hades to a lamp or smth. Where would they be?

Nyx is not a minor god, she was the second being to have existed in this universe with chaos in actual Greek mythology, and is the mother of Gias and Uranus (First 2 titans). Also im pretty sure that north, west, south, and east are all titles or some Titan children including Atlas (Which I also want him to be in the plot cause it would be sick to make heaven fall from the sky.).

I didn’t say nyx was a minor god, my wording was just weird

oh mb

Those are also just non-existent I guess.