What is strongest class (Lorewise)

I understand that its something with magic, as magic caused a lot of events in the lore.
Big boom of the earth, and that mages can live up to 1000 years.

But im a bit confused as to Magic-Vitality hybrid, as theoreticaly, they are not only magic user, but also a user of blessed by gods weapons. So what, paladins are lorewise strongest build?

I am not a person who spies on lore… But yeah, Mage and Paladin seem reasonable! Im a mage, so im biased… Like, would you call curse users a mage?

Pretty sure its mage, since canonically magic is far stronger than weapons, fighting styles and spirit energy (i think)

There aren’t any classes in lore, what you can use depends on if you learn it or not
Magic is by far the strongest aspect of combat in this verse and people who awaken it would generally focus on it the most
They can still pick up a weapon or fs and master it(and imbue their magic onto it)

Pure weapon/fs users are according to me those who couldn’t awaken their magics but still had a lot of magic energy and could learn to manipulate it in other ways

Vitality is soul based energy and can only be utilised through spirit weapons
Vetex has said that on average vitality users are stronger than magic users since they are rarer
But magic still triumphs in the end

Spirit, or more specifically spirit weapons, are considered either weaker or equal to magic in terms of strength

What about paladins?
Would they be stronger then those who chose to only study 1 route?

i suppose the answer to that question would depend on who is stronger, chaos or creation?

Probably less powerful, they would be less adept at magic than a mage since they spend less time studying it
Same with pure vitality compared to a paladin

Mage

So in the end.

Full Vitality > Full Magic > 50/50 magic-vitality
?

No magic is stronger, as per vetex at least then comes vitality

After that is weapons/fighting styles

Magic > Vitality > Paladin > Weapon = Fighting Styles = Warlord

Yes essentially that, although include warlord along with weapons and fs

It’s presumed that they’re equal in strength seeing as they worked together to create the gods

Nono warlord is equal to weapons and fs not less powerful

1 Like

Yeah but I thought it would make sense that if magic is stronger than spirit energy, then chaos, the creator of magic, would be stronger than creation

The tiering is more so like this:
Magic >= Vitality > Strength = Weapons

Classes don’t really change anything, the only thing that matters is whether or not you have spirit manipulation or magic

i think weapons could be stronger than fstyles in the long run, for example legendary weps infused with ancient magics (sword of morocks fire for example)

compared to just an upgraded lost fighting style

mage in lore but in reality it’s conj

all the more reason to nerf mage :100: