What is the best magic for farming exiled for drops?

neither is weaker or stronger imo

a small speed buff for less damage?

a small speed buff for slightly less damage, the speed buff is noticeable to me at least so yes

Personally I use iron (cheese method) but iron is kinda hard to use when, yknow, the bosses can actually move and attack. If you don’t like slow magics then I recommend shadow, it’s braindead easy to use and it’s pretty fast and powerful too.

tbh any magic is good enough if you’re good at using it but shadow, water, and glass are probably the easiest. People are saying there’s less chances to get it if you use a magic with external damage but I don’t think that’s true because ash and poison always worked fine for me. I’m pretty sure that it’s changed so that there’s a set chance to get a drop as long as you do damage, it doesn’t matter how much. Always 1/10 even if puddles or clouds do the damage.

it doesnt matter who gets the kill, drop rates are based on the % of the boss’ health you removed
the problem with ash is that its clouds dont count as your damage, so any damage dealt by them is like if another player was dealing it

i dont think its a big issue, but its kinda disappointing when its ash’s whole thing

2 Likes

anyway i like using wind, makes it easy to chain hits against him
once you are tanky enough, you can just spam 20 blast spells and kill him before you die within a few seconds, as long as you are doing that solo. its probably possible with every other magic but i feel like wind helps a lot to be consistent with your hits, since missing too many would make it much more likely for you to die before him

Is it really? I thought it was changed to a set chance when doing damage? I got like 3 oathkeepers and several armors from my ash file so I never assumed anything of it

Wiki giving me false information yet again, what a surprise

:skull:

to everyone that says its damage based: L :joy:

Idek who to believe at this point

Funny how youre reiterating his statement but havent added any argument or evidence to the discussion. Furthermore this was already solved since only testers or vetex himself know how it works lmao

Thank you waping :pray::muscle:

Its damage based and it has always been like that. Idk why the wiki doesnt mention it but the wiki is fanmade so not every bit of info is on it. Take it with a grain of salt

Would be nice if Tech or Meta said it themselves though because I’m not sure who to believe really

Nah no need, vetex stated so and it has never been changed in wom

Got it

1 Like

what the fuck i aint neva seen this side of fartman7 'fore, homie really went shakespeare mode and said thou art maiden deficient, no way

I said 1 “fancy” word and im already being called shakespeare by u :sob: