What is the current value of a Headless Head?

I’ve been hanging onto my HH since the Halloween event and I’m wondering if it’d be wise in WOM’s current state to look for an offer or to hang on to it for a good while after AO releases, any advice if possible would be really appreciated.

Hang on to it unless youre really desperate for some wom item and even then i wouldnt advise trading it

1 Like

Around 4 kfc chicken tenders, at least thatd be enough to get me to trade a headless of mine

Ah alright, I’m not really after any WOM item in specific right now so I’ll definitely do that.

1 Like

Way more valuable than anything else in WoM at the moment, so yes it would be better to hold onto it until AO eventually has items equal or greater in value to it.

@ThatOneGuy

keeping headless because you have a headless > keeping a headless so you can trade it

save it until ao and trade it before october. You never know if it might come back

it wont come back, thats been confirmed by metapoly and it would be really stupid. Sure theres a really small chance vetex changes his mind but if youre worrying about that you must be really paranoid

Definitely hold onto it. There’s gonna be a lot of people in AO who are going to look for a headless head. I’d even say to wait a couple months after AO’s release to get better offers as more items appear in the game

1 Like

Address?

It won’t

you never know, it’s not something public that vetex has said, and vetex likes to change his mind

Vetex has confirmed that he won’t repeat the event, and while there is a chance he could change his mind, I find it to be small enough to be negligible.

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.