What is the forum's opinion on Nico's Nextbots?

It’s pretty fun, I just don’t like how their devs added a police sketch of a reconstructed corpse without doing research and blame it on someone else.

I find it weird that Nextbots are supposed to be scary, I found it more silly more than anything else

Same.

I agree
Though while I play evade even the horror themed nextbots end up being goofy because it’s literally just a png chasing you

1 Like

They aren’t scary in the slightest but I think the point of it is to be tense, like when you run in a horror game hearing the monster behind you and just clench out of stress.

But Nextbots lose their tenseness pretty fast especially if you make it the only game(or npc in gmod) you play with

remember when nextbots were actually goofy
like instead of spooky pngs chasing you it would be like poorly drawn squidwards and sonics

1 Like

Its been done too much now
It was cool at first though

The concept of nextbots on roblox are noble and all but it’s pretty overdone now and Nico’s Nextbots is an example. It’s fun for like 20 minutes then i forget about it since there are like 20 other nextbots games on the platform :person_shrugging:

They do add controversial nextbots such as Laurel and Tomino…

Not to mention that updates come way too much. They should start doing one major update.

wannabe gmod

roblox gmod lmao