What is the history and / or highlights of this community?

Because as a new user id like to know what im dipping my toes into before diving into the deep end here thankyouverymuch.

The most infamous people here are Sister,Nekosaiku and Adiris.

Could you elaborate further? (Like who are they and what did they do to become infamous)

Neko was a pedo Sister was toxic and Adiris talks about politics and ideologies too much and wanting to add them in game.
Only one of them exist on the forums the others were banned.

Oh wait adiris is you :neutral_face:
Also what did sister do exactly?
(Nekosaikou’s case seems self explanatory)

Toxicity

Explain
Did they harass people? Yes or no.

I think so

And Adiris is all over the place

He could even be in this very thread!

Indeed

He talks crap about politics and tries to start wars between World Conquest and World of Magic which these topics fail miserably.

To put this forum into one small summary:

Yeah there are some weird moments, but there some funny ones too. Overall, it’s a great forum to hang around in. There’s a range of activities going on such as #art where very talented artists draw fan-drawings of the game. There’s also #writing for writing of course and #game-discussion where we talk about things happening in the game. Lastly there’s #off-topic where anything not pertaining to the game goes. Not much is going on since AO is in development, but we still have good activity even after 1 Year+. Also Adiris isn’t as bad as he describes himself to be as there have been far worse forumers (they’re banned as it isn’t tolerated here, in case you were wondering)

So true

Alright thanks for the info

What about me

Sister and Nekosaikou weren’t that bad compared to some of the absolutely reprehensible individuals that at one point used this website.
Not naming names 'cause that’s just asking to get banned.

3 Likes

I’m infamous

People are saying the F word to me now for no reason