What is the most evil build you could have?

What type of build would make you the enemy of everyone you met? Both in build stats and regular stats like power, defense, etc.

glass cannon wood mage

well what do you know I already run that build

200 attack size 50-100 agility tank Sailor Warlord(iron leg is optional, but sailor warlord is better for the power focus), with a 150/100(strength weapon) stat spread. This build is overpowered for the following reasons:

1. First of all, most of the time nobody will ever ACTUALLY beat you the first time you fight them. Toneyvi uses a similar build to the one I just said, and even though maybe three losses later a skilled player will be able to close the gap and start winning, it still stands that this build is powerful enough to give even the most skilled PVPers trouble.

2. There are sailor warlords out there that have a 300 damage shot using a power focus. Yes, a 300 damage shot, with no size settings.

You will never lose in a WORLD PVP fight, and nobody will ever be able to beat you first try(but if you’re practicing . This build can even defeat a max power earth mage due to the clash advantages(shining cycle supremacy)

So if I were to give more accurate armor stats, I’d say…

50~ power, might be able to go for more

150-200~ attack size depending on whether or not you want at least some attack speed

50-100 agility

700~ defense, could be more

Power focus

Dense Lance of Loyalty is required

other weapons are your choice

the lego death star lego build

2 Likes

wind mage all knockback gems

max attack size with knockback gems + wind magic, i used to use this account, and could send people to miles above mt othrys from water lv, never lost a pvp match before on that account bc i could just send people to the bottom of the sea and then they die from lack of o2. I had many threats sent to me over that, it was pretty funny. just used the warding armor with bursting scroll. attack size amulet with bursting, and elite cape with pauldrons with bursting and of course all the knockback i could get.

1 Like

Nuclear bomb mage.

Welcome to the forums!
Here’s an explosive cupcake to celebrate a nuclear bomb mage

flare’s agility/defense paladin who uses potions, he has like 300 agility and 2.5k health with no effective drawback since potions dont trigger it

use attack speed instead and the viable is somehow viable

To all the people suggesting max knockback wind mage, just so you know: Blocking negates knockback. Since most knockback mages don’t spec into attack speed, it’d be a snoozefest for an average player to just block your attacks- that is, if they know about this fact as well.

I’d just use my current build but with manipulated atlantean elius armour to get a ton of power and actually be cancer

attack speed have never not been good, just be a conjurer with bows, guns and musket, i have yet to lose a fight against an npc or player using my attack speed conjurer build.

I mean that 100% attack speed and nothing else is viable, wich shouldn’t be the case

haha gun go brrrrrrrrr

A conjurer sniper build. Hear me out, I invest all my stats into Power, Attack speed, and Armor piercing, and I use a bronze musket. Boom.

just so you know: Blocking negates knockback.

This is why I just sneak up on people real quietly and hit them with an ultimate art explosion jumpscare

Then I get as far away as I can because they will likely return and they will likely not be very happy about what you just did

I might just save this as a loadout on my conjurer or warrior, sounds funny

meta wind mage.

:nauseated_face: