What is the most infuriating build to bounty hunt I could possibly make

I want a build whos only purpose is being as annoying to kill as possible. The max swim speed build is effective because you can just escape anyone with a different build and leave as soon as your combat tag expires, however it kinda sucks in any other scenario (I can’t kill these nimbus sea pirates by outswimming them :sob:)

With the new regen stat, are immortality builds a possibility? And what would be better? a senator armstrong build utilizing blocking musgravites or a regen-agility runner build?

max power metal gun conjurer
1 shot them with quickdraws bullet m1s and piercing shot before then can react

max waterbreathing gems is 1 way to go since main stats are still usable outside you can always go to the ocean floor and camp the bomat tag

Tier 5 Slowness Throwing Potions are quick way to make anyone hate you with a burning passion

The max swim speed might be effective… but in my experience, a shark always comes and puts me back in combat or just kills me

You’re only slightly slower than Sharks with default swim speed. Surely you should be able to outrun them with investment

true, but it’s the ones i don’t see that kill me

tp reflexes agility
agility 5 potion + agile ii food
healing potions
slowness 5 throwable
100% waterbreathing loadout + sharkrepel
invisible potions (trust me some people cant even locate you with nametags imagine them without)
massive aoe chip move like pulsar or fury of the sea

ultimate runner build :skull:

regen builds sound very effective against npcs but less so against players

Maxed wind intensity and high defense.

You don’t need to run if you can blow them to the Epicenter when you land a hit on them. Defense would be so you have the time needed to land that hit.

I feel like it’d be the opposite since NPCs don’t have to manage stamina and magic energy. They’ll just relentlessly chase you until you get too far away or die

Probably good against bosses. But the basic NPCs are just cracked