What is the most skill full play style and most braindead builds?

This does not die down to just classes like mage and warrior etc etc this dies down to what they use ( gun warrior or shadow mage etc)

brainless: Mage with lots of atk speed/size
warriros w lots of size

size + power metal mages

size + power earth mages are cool tho, you don’t see those that often

I think the most skillful build is probably Juggernaut and Beserker with boxing

And the most brained dead I could think of is probably min max intesntiy poison plasma/fire mage

As far as I know, Savant has the highest skill ceiling and Mage is the most brain dead
With savant you need to know in which hotbar slot you have which moves, also account for the possible endlag of said moves
Yes, you have a lot of diversibility but too much is also overwhelming

Meanwhile mage: spam max attack size attacks and guarantee hits while the enemy can’t hit you due to your agility and dodge reflex

most braindead: any high atk size mage
most skilled:savant with a bit in every substat

Did someone mentioned SAVANT?!

Yeah I agree it takes the most skill and situational thinking to play if you can get past the size crutch

Most brainless? Size Warriors….

no. they are not the worst.

have you, by chance, seen a max power/attack size magma mage? Have you seen the same thing on a magma ileg?

it’s absolutely terrifying.

1, you actually have to aim
2, it’s high skill floor but high skill ceiling

Counter point : Dense Raging Impact

Counterpoint: dense self explosion

Brother I play multiple savants competitively and atp I’m convinced that “high skill ceiling” is something a random ripped straight out of a League 200-years-of-collective-game-design-experience champion analysis video.

The only thing savants have for them right now are mix-up potential, but that serves more as a “what will they do?” rather than “what can they do?”. Savants are locked to a limited amount of basic moves and they’re all very barebones with the sole simple goal: To deal damage.

The point above compounding with the nature of AO’s combat, which is just a dps race/aiming contest, doesn’t open up the kind of plays you see in League or certain decks in card games.

Counter counter point: Dense Shining Cycle

Counter counter counter point : I’m better