What is the objectively best, and so meta, magic for mage?

Maybe magma as a solid 2nd magic since it has low synergies but has what shadow doesn’t (can add mor pressure, DoT, and hazards). 3rd maybe would be wind as it also has lower synergies but knockback and you will have access to nearly every type of effect in the game (DoT, Hazard, Blind, Knockback, just missing slow)

Shadow is completely incorrect.

You guys look at their stats and figure out why.

then what do you suggest, o enlightened one

Like it’s clearly Light

Shadow is just way easier to use, but objectively, Light is by far the strongest

something between crystal, magma and any heat magic with the exception of Plasma and Ash

wood sand mage obviously best choice

whats the correct answer in your view

I’d argue Shadow in terms of being a good Magic for any build. It doesn’t have any major weakness, but it doesn’t have a lot of strengths outside of damage and speed.

As for Mage specifically, maybe Poison? It has synergies (I think) and it is a pain in the ASS to avoid with the poison clouds. Ash has clouds as well, but Poison has one of the strongest statuses in the game, whereas Ash is just a catalyst for other statuses.

he’ll tell you to take a crack at it

Ash need some love

ok fartchan1314

Shadow is completely correct.

You guys look at their stats and figure out why.

2 Likes

Until it gets its nerf, it should be lightning + water. I mean, just compare their stats:

Shadow stats:
0.95x damage
1.1x size
1.2x speed

Lightning stats (with soaked)
0.99x damage
1x size
1.5x speed

• paralyzed

That’s practically the same impact damage as earths, with the second highest speed stat in the game, with a stun, for only 10% less size than shadow (which I would argue doesent even matter nowadays with mage blast size)

Where did blud get .99 dmg from???

magma has always been the meta for mages :money_mouth_face:

1.1 x 0.9, lightnings current impact damage.

Lightning glass is 10x deadler, on top of better arcanium, they can clear glass snare’s dot (wich is like 10 dmg) for a whopping +25% dmg boost, brin them to 1,125x dmg

Why are you assuming soaked as a base bro

(Especially with how inconsistent it’d be to land 2nd magic first)

Light is objectively the best Magic for Mage rn if ur good