What is the optimal method of gaining Infamy?

When I say that, I mean grinding alone.

Right now, the idea I have is to capture Harvest Island, Limestone Key, or Whispering Caverns, then comb through their chests to get a treasure chart. If I don’t get one, I’ll sink a few ships and hopefully get a few. Turn in the sealed chests, then repeat.

I would replace capping a 15-infamy island with Silverhold, but for some reason none were spawning last time I played on my clan file.

at best
ganking or something ngl
200 infamy from leader kills

1 Like

a 30 ds chest run can net you 120 infamy (4 per chest as opposed to 2 per chest) Maybe thats the reason NP did those DS ganks

though as flare said, you might as well just gank a 1k infamy clan leader if you are cool with that

Usually I just capture a 15 infamy island and then do literally anything else

1 Like

Yeah, I just grab an island and then play the game, grind, the usual

kill people

Could someone explain what gank means. is it just jumping someone?

Attacking someone out of the blue. For example. lets say you were working on making potions in a town and some dude attacks you randomly, that is a gank

it’s short for “gang-kill” but at this point it generally just means jumping people

If you’re not fodder just hunt people in clans :man_shrugging: it’s obviously how infamy was intended to be gained cause all the other ways suck (except taking islands FROM clans, which encourages pvp)

I hate that you lose 75 infamy when someone hunts you, as sometimes they kill farm you with a group

happened once, lost almost 500

server hop through bronze sea servers and steal islands claimed by clans and hunt them that’s what I do and since I swapped to warrior now i’m practically a raid boss and it’s VERY easy to win outnumbers