What is the value of each exotic scroll

Hi, im kinda new to this trade stuff. I wanted to know what is the value of each exotic scrolls. Because I got 6 graced scroll through fishing in the insanity zero layer…so that got me thinking that maybe all exotic scrolls arent of the same rarity and some have lower chances. Is this true? Also i got Ensaring and Toughned scroll as well through fishing. But they were caught when i was in insanity 1 layer and never appeared when i was in insanity zero layer. Does each layer forward in the dark sea increases the rarity of the scroll?

Nope! All fishing exotic scrolls drop at the same rate no matter where your fishing

But what I have found: Ensaring is worth the most then graced then treasurer then toughen

As for the price you get what your willing to sell them for and what they are willing to give up

Powerful and Armored scrolls are worth the most by far, don’t give them away lightly

I would argue toughend is the most valuable due to it’s ability to catch massive legendary fish

kid named powerful/armored

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.