What is the value of sunken in seasonals?

Hello! I wanted to ask, how many seasonals are fair for each sunken? Let’s presume the sunkens are clean for this case, and how should I get a good deal with such?
Also is there anything I should know about seasonal values as well?

2 for a sunken helm
3 for sunken boots
4-5 for a chest
and about 7 for a sword

halloweds are more valuable than other seasonals but besides those and headlesses all seasonals have the same value. Altho the person whom youre trading with might still have a preference for a certain seasonal over another one so just keep in mind that the value of seasonals isnt always the same for everyone

1 Like

Thank you for the help! Is there anything else I should know, as I have been wanting to get into trading in here, but I am quite directionless when it comes to values currently due to a lack of a formal value list, what should I look out for when it comes to trading sunkens/seasonals?

are you trying to trade for sunkens/seasonals or are you trying to trade them away?
or both?

Both, I am looking to get more into the trading scene, is there any information I could use to get into the scene?

besides looking at trades being done on both the discord and the forums not really. Theres a pretty outdated value list drip god made so i can link you that to help you get into the trading scene but besides that youll have to ask questions or learn values by yourself

heres the link to that value list:
Arcane Odyssey Value list - Game Discussion / Trading Discussion - Arcane Odyssey

id say most things are still pretty accurate but a lot of things are missing and some things have changed

1 Like

Ive been planning on updating it tbh but I’ll probably wait until the next update comes

ye that would be a better idea

1 Like

To further enquire, how much more valuable are hallows compared to other seasonals?
Along with how many seasonals are headless usually traded for?

halloweds are like 1.5x as valuable
maybe 2x but halloweds usually arent traded for other seasonals so im not 100% certain

havent seen a single trade in which a headless was traded for purely seasonals. Its always like 5+ sunkens (mostly swords) with a varying amount of seasonals depending on the amount of sunkens offered. Usually that amount ranges from 35ish to 20

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.