Arcane Odyssey Value list

Introduction

I want to preface this by saying this is based off of what i have seen and what has been traded/ is being traded on the marketplace so this is subject to change as more updates are added and more content is implemented but i know it will be useful towards the marketplace and new people posting trades as a whole

Side Notes

I will be using symbols to show the value of items in comparison to others specifically >>,>,≥ and = - where
= - means they are equal in value obviously
- means they are similar in value but the one ahead is slightly more valuable where a few minor adds can be used so around a 1.2x value increase
> - means they are noticeably more valuable and can be around around 1.5x in value
>> - means the are 2x the value on average however the gap between some items may be a lot larger

In general when it comes to boss armours their values tend to follow a:
Chestplate≥boots≥Accessories

Enchants

For armours: Strong/Hard>Bursting≥Swift>Clean>Intensity

For weapons: Strong>Bursting=Swift>Clean

For fishing rods : Luring≥Magnetic>Lucky

For ship parts: Hard/Powerful>>Swift>>Amplified>Sturdy

Scrolls

The value of scrolls is more or less tied to there given enchant however incorporating magic and fighting style scrolls i would say as of now it is:

Pulsar>>Strong>Hard>Axe slash(Axe slash is put here because in the future it s value may see rise as its available to more builds)>Bursting>Swift>>Amplified>Sturdy>>>>>>Luring≥Magnetic>Lucky

Bronze Sea Boss drops

The bosses and their respectful armour drop values are:
King calvus armour drops > Cerynx armour drops > Argos armour drops > Carina armour drops > Elius armour drops

The bosses and their weapon drops are:

ss >>>>> poison tooth dagger >> triasta > scimitars of storm > stormcaller > kai sabre > sanguine = silent blades > thunderspear

Sunken

Sword >>> Armour ≥ Boots >> Helmet

A summary of all boss items,scrolls and seasonals

Headless >>>> Sunken Sword >>> Sunken armour set >>>> Seasonals apart from Headless >Pulsar ≥ Poison tooth dagger > Strong scroll ≥ Hard scroll = Calvus drops ≥ Triasta > Axe slash(Axe slash is put here because in the future it s value may see rise as its available to more builds) > Cerynx drops > Bursting scroll = Swift scroll > Scimitars of storm > Argos armour drops > kai sabre >>> Carina armour drops >storm caller >> Noble thunderspear > Elius armour drops > Amplified scroll > Sturdy scroll >>>>>> Luring scroll ≥ Magnetic scroll > Lucky scroll

P.s just because a trade may work with this list doesn’t mean it’ll be accepted as some people may value things differently and just because you got a headless for a triasta doesn’t mean that’s what it’s value should be

10 Likes

How would you rate regular seasonals on this value list.

It’s listed in the summary at the bottom

Thanks I couldn’t find it because it wasn’t in the drop down name

I’ve changed it so now it should be more accessible

1 Like

is it really that common that its worth less than 2 elius drops?

Yea its so easy to farm kai. I have 20 sabres almost all strong.

everytime someone trades one they ask for the biggest overpay (one strong scroll)

:skull: (3 char)

Ss aint that good i think, dont have one yet so idk.

My brain is having a civil war trying to read this algebraically

Also you need to add amulets and shit, also arcsphere. Imo I would put each amulet in front of their respective scrolls, as they are arguabley rarer and more valuable. That being said, Arcsphere should be behind strong scroll as it is near in power to it.

Annoyingly this is the best way values in AO can be parented since quantifying them with numbers or galleons wouldn’t work

I think the problem rn is that it’s kinda niche and even to the niche their are lowkey better options but it’s skills that are to be added sound intriguing so we j gotta wait ig :man_shrugging:t5:

Idk ab putting the amulet in front of the scroll since the scroll is more useful as it can be put onto more things and will be useful later in game when better gear comes out but for arcsphere idk it’s value since I haven’t been looking at trades consisting of it

Your forgetting about alchemists. While doing the most efficent method for farming scrolls (Sealed chests), you get enough money to enchant and disenchant items. From like 30m of ship hunting I get around 10 ships which is roughly 30 chests, and thats a bit of galleons.

On the other hand amulets are far rarer and give the most of their respective stat in the game. So while you have been grinding for scrolls to put enchants on your gear (could be done with galleons as with weapons its a 1/3 chance for your enchant, and armor is a 1/6 chance, so taking into considering the chance of you getting a scroll in the first place, your more likely to get the enchant you want from the alchemist anyway), you get less value from it if you just got an amulet instead.

It’s not j ab their value rn its also projected and usefulness imo since when more updates come out cheat routes may give insufficient funds to enchant and disenchant but scrolls which aren’t insanely hard to get will be more viable

@Nuclearman7 what do u think ab this matter

If you only have to dissenchant and enchant 1 item once i agree. But when youre unlucky with enchanting then youd need way more sealed chests to cover the cost. It simply isnt viable unless youre really lucky or have galleons left over anyways.

Most of the time thats only enough for like 2 dissenchanting + enchanting runs for any boss drop. It really isnt viable if youre unlucky and have to dissenchant your kai sabre 6x, which cost me atleast 5k galleons

Amulets on the other hand can only be used once per set. Amulets like cernyx’s are viable enough for you to be able to skip fair amulets all together if you wanted to.

A specific scroll is prolly just as rare as amulets are anyways and they are WAY more useful

1 Like

Agree to disagree but whatever not gonna argue

1 Like

Just a quick question, what are the odds of getting an enchant scroll and a fair amulet