What is the worst idea you've ever seen someone else have?

Anything like suggestions or some idea they just posted in game discussion or anything inbetween either for the story or game mechanics that just made you think this person was born with no brain and 50% of a brain stem.

There is simply no contest.

3 Likes

this is so garbage what

not the requested by op

That suggestion is gonna be tied to his name the entire time hes on here lol

pvp switch

someone suggested marriage waaaaaaaaay back before AO was released

some guy also wanted nudity to be a thing when there was a magic transformation spell move thingy

lemme think for a while longer

I didn’t know Sailor Moon fans played AO.

fat meter from early forums

every single pve fucker who suggests a pvp toggle

Sometimes people just make one of the most rancid takes possible, something so poorly constructed that nobody can forget it

Not really a suggestion from the forums, but whoever that nutjob mod added that one rule that basically makes every clan member, new clans to superior clans, subjected to legalized witchhunting. Thank goodness they took that shit from the menu because that is the most ass rule they come up with.

1 Like

Some people really can’t do PvP, so that’s what they need.
I do disagree with that opinion but I wont fight it.

hi it’s me taitc i’m gonna be judging what you’ve suggested

There is simply no contest.

It’s something that would overall lower toxicity rates in the game and get the fucks that whine on the forums to gtfo and start actually posting content that they put some amount of effort into. it’s a mediocre idea but there are infinitely worse possibilities

oddly enough marriage systems are surprisingly common in MMOs, although a bit dumb it’s not that outlandish

wtf this is awesome why did you bring this up
I’d say the idea of having unique effects to the Mode Spells such as your shirt ripping off would be cool, this ain’t it chief

i actually kinda wanna see this just so i can see how vetex would handle the physical effects that obesity has on the scrunkly little avatars we make

the change unironically slaps fuck clans

1 Like

That probably wouldn’t be allowed on roblox, especially with the game not actually knowing if your character is supposed to be a girl or not

but like the idea of cosmetic changes being applied to your character upon entering Mode instead of just a magic aura would slap super hard

Focus would be 10% cooler if you could rip off your shirt

I do agree that ripping off your shirt in the middle of combat can be pretty cool. But we’re not talking about that, we’re talking about full nudity.

i knew that and i brought that up sarcastically in the strikeout text and acknowledged it with “this ain’t it chief”

ok good i really didn’t get it :+1: