Ggs To Everyone In Clans

Taken from vetcord’s faq channel, ingame rulebook:

Wreak havoc, no one’s safe in clans, hunt ANYONE!!! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Update: Rules has been changed ggs but regardless, always check the vetcord faq channel for rules since the old rulebook’s link changed and possibly the overhauled rulebook link too

3 Likes

Now I have a proper excuse to not join any clans

6 Likes

Wait I’m seriously put at risk of Witchunting because I’m in Darkane?
@GlitchingEclipse help

Yepyep, all clans in general :smiling_imp:

Darkane is a pve expedition though. I could leave the in game clan and still be subject to the rules

I hard doubt people would hold such big grudges unless it’s personal, we’re not THAT big of a clan

1 Like

We just bribe maplestorm (for legal reasons don’t bribe maplestorm)

so i can stream snipe senkovr again without punishment? (joke)

Like if anyone is hunting one of us it’d have to be personal reasons against a specific person (to which at that point is just pettiness)

1 Like

If they’re targetting you as a group without you being in a clan, then you can report them for witch hunting

Players being hunted that’s in a clan are excempt from rule 2.8, just to clarify this, basically if you’re clanless and they witch-hunt you, you can report them

Do note that witch-hunt requires a group of people hunting a solo player, solo hunting solo is allowed to hunt throughout servers it seems

Any idea when this extra note was added? I’ve never realised it but ig it’s good to know

dumbest thing i’ve ever heard

2 Likes

It’s uhh below the rule, lemme screenshot it real quick

It is what it is :frcryin:

1 Like

Does being in a clan on any file mean I can’t be protected through that rule at all? I have a clan on my Conjurer, but my Mage, Warlock, and Magic Savant are all clanless.

So what if your clan is a bank clan with one member which is yourself?

As long as your file is in a clan, using that file will be subject to exemption probs

You either use the file without a clan or use that’s in one

Yeah, those clans aint safe

this shit better be changed or was just badly said.

So what I’m hearing is, “Good fucking luck if you’re a casual player who has friends they play with in-game.” What the fuck?

1 Like