What is the worst trade offer you've ever recieved in Arcane Odyssey?

Honestly, the idea of “player value versus game value” is a fascinating concept. Fundamentally, all things are given value by people, including money. In all technicalities, money is often only worth something because of what it can be traded for, otherwise it’s worthless. Here in AO, there are some things Galleons just can’t buy. The game gives us a value for everything, but the truth is, an item’s real value is what someone is willing to pay for it.

For example, would you sell a seasonal for 100k? No, most players (who understand the value of seasonals) won’t. Now, the funny thing is, this actually makes sense even if you don’t really want the seasonal. As a seasonal will only gain value, as they become rarer. Galleons, however, will only lose value as the economy inflates. One could make the argument that a lesser seasonal could be worth those 100k galleons now, but by the last sea, you likely could fetch over a million for one.

No idea why I typed this out, lol. Thoughts kinda just came to me.

4 Likes

Bruh how do you have 8 headlesses

This guys a brainac. Great writing dude.

i have 18

:exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:
HOW???
I thought the event was only able to be completed once…
Did you trade for all those extras?

ngl thats a really good offer

I can’t tell which scroll you’re talking about, but the 2 yellow scrolls shown are enhanced (rare scroll) and virtuous (exotic scroll)

What does enhanced do?

I’m like 50% sure enhanced is the name of the t1 version of amplified, which gives intensity

Isn’t amplified a t1 scroll?

could’ve gotten the names reversed then, I’m pretty sure that enhanced / amplified are the names of the intensity enchantments, but I can’t be arsed to check right now

last night this mf whose nickname is GuestCCCC asked “how much for your protheus?” i said “sunken staff” because he had 5 and thats an easy scam for me…

mf tried trading my protheus for a powerful and 2k galleons

he had 10 other protheus

i recieve: 20 galleons
you recieve: 20 whale blubber

traded
and u couldve done the event the same number of files u had. it was only 1 per file, if u deleted the badge u could redo it on another.

ah I see

Nah a legendary fish scale is 10 k

ur cooked bro what :sob:

i once got a trade of 100 galleons for 3 of my legendary fish scales

The second I arrived from the dark sea someone sends me a trade offer

obrazek

Prometheus is worth more than sunken staff rn