What is the worst trade offer you've ever recieved in Arcane Odyssey?

I am sure that everyone of us got atleast one hilariously bad trade request, and I wonder just how bad can trade requests get.

My example is likely not the best compared to something you guys will show but it’ll have to do.
obrazek

Wydm this is bad? This is an amazing trade.

thats not bad. That is actually a steal. Fuck, id give a headless for that scroll

Wdym trade is great quality

I too love paying the in game galleon price for items, especially prom acrimony

Screenshot 2024-01-25 180032
hilariously bad on the other guys end
(he got 2 breathing musgravites)

I gave a guy a sunken sword once for helping me through story my first time because I simply did not want it. I don’t regret it at all honestly, I don’t care about trading stuff much. On the other end of that is when a level 70 asked what I wanted from their inventory in exchange for a javelin scroll (buddy your inventory is ninety percent seashells and coconuts, what were you expecting) (they did not get the scroll, I was gonna give it over to my mage file anyway)

Someone once tried to trade my goldsight shovel for a marking shovel and a unenchanted gold shovel plus a few hundred galleons. Like i’d trade it for a direct downgrade and some useless stuff.

Had the good sense to ask the forums about this one, ended up letting it expire.

Is that a blasted arc sphere?

Is that amplified, goldsight, or treasurer? They all look really similar…

Hot take right here lol

no just normal

For AO, this is the worst one I didn’t lose the screenshot for from a couple weeks ago:

Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 21.01.39

Bruh. That’s all i gotta say

these trades make me wanna make a KoS list with these people on them

These guys have no idea of actual item value, they just go by the values ingame which are really outdated lol

i got sent a dagger and some cannonballs for 8 headlesses