What is this energy that Argos uses?

Oh I always thought it was thermofist.

1 Like

Nah, too deep red.

I thought that brute strength would be the upgrade to basic combat aswell. It just kinda makes sense for the fighting style that doesn’t use a particular technique to become the more powerful fighting style that also doesn’t use a particular technique. Also since each fstyle will only be upgradable once then you would want it to be as cool as possible when you do upgrade it.

Tldr: agreeing with nilexrl

That’s not upgrading, that’s replacing.

Wait you think upgraded fighting styles will just be buffed versions of the fighting style but identical is every other way? That’s boring

4 Likes

Just wait until it happens and check out. :fr:

The idea of having upgrades is so that a fighting style from early game doesn’t become obsolete. By turning it into a new one, you got rid of it.

Recoloring and naming the fighting style without changing its gimmicks is to allow distinction. Not replacements. It’s just confusing in this case because both of these fighting styles gimmicks is the lack of one

1 Like

The wiki calls it Brute Strength but there’s never been an official name given for it.

how would a cfist upgrade be?

Cannonballs but better at it.

chucking entire warships, this is hinted by the “warship” prefix in the naming menu for cannonfist.

Because functionally and internally he can just change the color and tweak the stats for the phase that uses it. He doesn’t need to add in the fighting style.

ok but counterpoint, I want more accurate (femboy) Argos cosplays

Then use thermo fist

that’s different in literally every way except color.

It really depends on how Vetex implements it.
Simple as that.

and battleships
now we still need aircraft carrier

I can imagine that later down the line we’ll get some BOREALIS BALLS for cannon fist.

pure anger