What is this

What is this

1 Like

weirdos worshipping a fictional roblox characters and even sharing [REDACTED] of her in their dms and when confronted about it, we’re told it’s just a “joke” a very elaborate “joke” if anything

7 Likes

the people that raids their server to say carina is better aren’t any better then them btw, shame on all of you

3 Likes

These guys better not make into the leaderboard

why not, them being on leaderboard really gives the community an AMAAAYZINGGGG look

the only logical option here is to get her killed in nimbus sea, gg

Ngl I thought this stuff was bannable but I heard it isnt, so sadly all we can do is put them on our KOS :frpensive:

yeah well there aren’t any nsfw channel in their servers, they do it in their dms, which is equally fucked but not against tos so whatever

we also don’t enforce banning clans with uhh “special” names cause it’s a roblox issues

for context, we can ban them if we feel like it, just not enforced

what does melanin mean

1 Like

the compound that makes your skin darkers, the more you have melanin, the darker your skin, hair, etc

it’s a fucking clan saying they want to kill all black people, if we simplify it

W h y d o e s i t e x i s t

I saw a joe Biden church clan

Not even close to the worst I’ve seen

To anyone asking:

Yes this is real.

And Yes.
They are banned
But still

what da HAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH NO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Your reaction reminds me of this Me when A̸̵̶̵̢̧̳̯͈̞̞̠̙̮̳̪͔̩̻͉̹̦̬̜̳̺͖̹͍̘͕̞͉͈̮̞͇̳͇͈̩̺͓̮͎͒ͮ̏ͤ͗̏̄͘͟͡҉̸̢̡̡́҉̶̶̸̸̛̀́̕͘͘͢͜͢͡͞͡͞ - YouTube

What? I thought they had specifically made a rule not to share [DATA EXPUNGED]?