What Is Your Favorite BTD6 Upgrade?

What Is Your Favorite BTD6 Upgrade? just say what it is and why. Mind you I said upgrade, not monkey.

If you don’t know what BTD6 is or don’t have a favorite, please kindly fuck off, you have 0 reason to post in a topic that you have 0 clue about the topic

I love the Icicle Impale it’s the perfect fucking mix of cool design, great viability for chimps, actually fucking affordable. I just love it, not to mention it can get top path village buffs along with absolute zero’s buff, it’s just awesome and can make every single round outside of 100 (and even then it still does great) pretty much free provided you actually have a few fucking towers other than it, which if you got a tier 5 you definitely do.

tack zone or cluster bombs

I feel like people are ignoring the “Why” part of the question

because they absolutely fuck shit up and looks cool while doing it

I see

I fucking pray to djungelskog that you know about tack zone’s dead zone and how the best possible placement is right under the track, along with things like Pat Zone (a tack zone shoots out 36 darts per volley, if you get the dead zone right that’s 36 damage per volley in the dead zone, rallying roar at level 3 increases damage by 1, making the dead zone deal another 36 damage per volley in it)

fair enough

yes

good, that would be a fucking tragedy if you didn’t

another question I have is what are your thoughts on the goliath doomship? (ace paragon coming soon)

uhhh it sounds cool

uhhh idfk dart monkey because ooga booga

the one that make the monky strogner, becaos it go ong orund

the one where the monke says “its dartin’ time” and darts all over everyone in the room

jokes aside, probably the B.E.Z, just really nice to see it shred everything

Either Dartling, Buc, or Bomb shooter

Archmage because a lotta spells and magic

Never obtained it, though

u p r a d e n o t m o n k e y

Monkey

i also like destroyer because it’s satisfying as fuck to watch it destroy everything and looks cool