What is your favorite lost magic and why

Opposite of what it’s going to do. It’ll simply CC targets on the ground or provide some heavy movement speed debuff. No flings or physics fuckery.

To put it simply: vetex simp :troller:

slash cause wind

Healing Magic, its trolling capabilities…

gravity so i can do funny Jojo reference xd xd

Wave, solely to drain enemies’ energy.

Phoenix because reincarnation through ashes and wings and much cool.

Heal magic cuz i am useually the one being targeted by everything ;-;

Tbh same.

*Finds exiled on a low level file
Some random level 90: oh let’s bully this man
2 seconds later: an entire battalion of MC soldiers AND the exiled AND a level 90 are chasing after me.

1 Like

YES! this is what happens to me even tho im lvl 90 and i dont even cast a single spell

1 Like

Healing magic would definitely be useful, but you might not be able to use it on yourself.
Or you could use it on yourself but it heals slow compared to healing others, it would be extremely op if it healed yourself fast, or even at all for that matter.

true, but still id choose heal cuz i dont like ppl to see ppl die for no reason + im better at suport then at pvp

If you have to hit a blast, beam, or some other projectile to heal players while they are fighting, it might be hard to heal someone. Plus, if people see that you’re healing someone and it makes it significantly harder to kill whoever you’re healing, players will most likely attempt to kill you first, so they don’t have to deal with you.

I don’t have an opinion on healing magic yet, but I do hope that it is balanced correctly. Same with life magic as an ancient / primordial magic.

Yeah i get what you are saying, id end up as the target even faster then i was used to before

Yep. But of course being able to heal wounds has to have it’s downsides. Plus, with the new injury system that is going to be added, healing magic will actually be very useful if it can heal injuries.

:nod: yes :nod:

I like healing magic because it’s the most useful but I’m gonna run gravity because of my playstyle

Slash cos it sounds cool. I’m also looking forward to master level spells with it

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.