What is your favorite magic and why?

Fave is water but I main shadow

Haha so PAPER now your probably wondering why an idiot would choose paper instead of it better ā€œsuccessorā€ Glass well simply the synergies everyone makes fun of Paper because it small and slow wait until second and third magics come out Paper X Ink X Ice will be broken I just know it

Water, because I chose water in AA ,and I feel nostalgic when using it.

Wind. Played wind in AA, so I have a soft spot for it.

Gold, high clash rate although slow but strong

Shadow because itā€™s dark, and I prefer using it. And donā€™t you dare call me a edgelord.

edgel-

Fire, because I donā€™t want to switch to another one since Iā€™ve had the most fun with it.

My favorite Magic is Melee
And if you say otherwise,

Fire because it provides warmth, light, and represents passion and drive

Explosion and Ash because they are sub abilities of fire

Wind magic cuz it can knock back B)

Fire and Wind. Fire is just COOL, and wind was cooler in Arcane Adventures

I didnā€™t really like this answer.

I like Fire because the particle effects for the blast look so good and it reminds me of the Sun which looks like a huge ball of flame (plasma)

I like Wind because the knockback effect it has makes me use it like a punch which I like doing. In Arcane Adventures however I think wind had more of a punch effect to it.

But if I had to pick a favorite magic in Arcane Adventures then I would say Light because I really like the spell sound effect (Iā€™m not sure if the same one is used in World of Magic cause I donā€™t use light) and the light beam was so cool. Plus light was my very first magic before I switched to wind. Anyways thatā€™s my explaination on my favorite magic

Do I have to say anything you should choose one gas magc one liquid and one energy based

1 Like

I prefer good olā€™ Wood Magic because no one ever expects anyone to use good olā€™ Wood Magic.

Light, specifically Moonlight, because I like purple and it also goes well with my clothing

1 Like

Wood because itā€™s plain and boring, just like me

As ProjectPokenut77 from the wiki would say

ā€œTheosā€

Theis

go to brazil

paper cause, 20 PAPER BLAST GO BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!