What is your Favorite Magic?

I didn’t write the fanfic, @Rake did and it was two of them. Which I love.

I’ve written 3 poems for Apocalypse Bringer and actually wrote a fourth one last night, a Haiku towards it, but I’m no expert in writing them (regular poems too but I just thought this one was weak) so I scrapped it.

and yes my love for Apocalypse Bringer is nigh-infinite in quantity and insurmountable in quality.

1 Like

but how do you get more apocalyptic than throwing the sun at something?

1 Like

By throwing an apocalypse at something, I guess

having a star go supernova idfk?

1 Like

what you think it gonna do when it hits something.
either that or turn into a black hole which is even worse for literally everything.

or it could just sit there and absorb all nearby material for fuel and just continue the fusion reaction.
not quite as bad as the other two but still complete devestation.

Equinox: is number one do not comment on it or you will receive a rant in your dms
Crystal post rework: obv haven’t used it but it seems fun and synergies with two magics that didn’t have any cool synergies, or in lights case effectively none
Lunar magic: I’m a sucker for weird liquid magics
Metal and light (couldn’t decide): These are in order my main files second and third magics and they both have interesting synergy with my favorite base crystal, one clears it and does massive damage, and the other doesn’t but still gets a good boost.
Ink: I’ve come to terms with ink’s passing it was my first ever magic and I still use it on my primary file despite it not being my favorite.

Honestly sound magic seems really appealing to me. I hope there’s scream/shout-related attacks.

inferno
my favorite base magic is sand though

Honestly, out of the base magics it is light and shadow, mainly because of their clash effect and concepts.
With lost and ancients, it’s healing, wave, equinox and promethean fire.

My favorite magic is magma because Akainu is my favorite character in One Piece and he uses the magma devil fruit

inferno

1 Like

either life or healing magic, depends on the specifics of how they’ll work

Ill do what divanochi did also and pick 5 (base lost ancient)
First: Plasma. Visuals and sounds are so fucking good wish its stats were not so garbage tho I will still find a way to use it in AO
Second: Blizzard. I like the idea of freezing things and I kinda like blizzards at night with the street lamps
Third: Snow. Hehe fast ice but downgraded blizzard tho
Fourth: Pressure. Starting to dig the idea of it
Fifth: Shadow. No not because its a meta magic or its edgy af but its the sounds

I use it for the garbageness :smiling_imp: I just wish it wasn’t so common so I could actually be a little unique

and also AO can’t come any sooner if it means i can switch to Nova :anguish:

so based

Well all lost/ ancient magics just simply don’t exist anymore

nothing changed, you just cant see the list anymore

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.