What is your favorite visual imbuement effect?

According to the wiki, Cannon Fist’s imbue gives your Weapons black explosions. For some reason, I never see Berserkers use Axe-Slash even though it’s one of their two Ranged tools. I do know why I never see Cannon Fist imbues though, and it’s because it actively decreases damage done by Weapon Skills.

That’s pretty cool but the adjective sucks

Axe slash is best used on the faster styles so it doesn’t get much love

Yup, cannon fist imbuement is an direct nerf to you in every way

I went Crystal Iron Leg because of how it looked

lightning leg my beloved :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

magma, it is so cool and lags so much

captain sage:

ice on sailor fist, lightning on weapons and sailor fist, magma on weapons

light magic looks pretty dope

crystal warlock is my current file with an imbuement, it’s really neat looking

The slashing curve things look really cool with sand imbue, imo

Yea adjective should’ve been bombarding or smth

Summary

but tbh i like all imbuements (or almost)

Vetex should have added another bit to imbuement selection (holding H) that lets you change the imbue adjective

1 Like

Agreed and it should have all the fighting style/magic names as options, so a Magma Conjurer could have like “Molten Piercing Shot” or “Volcanic Devastate”.

You’re idea is great for it because it means different fighting styles and different weapons can easily have different adjectives

I would suggest it, but i dont have suggestion perms, and i dont feel like going through the pain of applying for them LOL.

I would apply but I’d literally only suggest stuff like once or twice :skull:

It’s already been suggested, got a decent amount of votes too (praying it eventually makes it in)

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.