Ability to change imbuement synonym

Ability to change imbuement synonym
effort 4.5 14 quality 4.8125 16 reasonability 5.0 19

Why I want this change

When imbuing, have the player be able to customize the added synonym. Currently, when imbuing, it force adds a synonym of the magic/fstyle onto whatever you’re imbuing, and can sometimes create strange names. Possibly add a function for choosing a synonym for it.

Currently, it makes things like Sword Draw: Wind Mirrored River (strange imo) and some synonyms don’t match up, like everything being ‘keen’ for cannon fist like Keen Tempest or something.

After the change, you could make it sound cooler, and this also adds the customization from magic and fstyle into whatever you’re imbuing.
Maybe, if possible, also allow the user to remove the prefix from the skill (if its a weapon), so you would be able to make names like Sword Draw: Wind River or something.

Examples:

Freezing Quickdraw → Frozen Quickdraw, Ice Quickdraw, Frosty Quickdraw, (idk the synonyms of ice)
Shadow Rippling Rush → Dark Rippling Rush
Wind Spiraling Fury → Cold Spiraling Fury (wind cold variant) OR Cold Fury (idk it sounds weird but it would be cool)

Downside: Would probably have to create new gui and would take a bit to implement
Upside: More hybrid customization, as currently all you can do is just imbue.

23 Likes

sounds cool

please no more ash beast instincts :sob: that shit sounds goofy

1 Like

I’ve thought of this exact same thing before. Would appreicate all my imbued attacks not making me say Glass

This would be great. Something similar happens to me when using my Rapier since Shining Cycle becomes Luminous Shining Cycle which is kind of redundant

1 Like

I’d like this, even if it was only a couple or a few options to choose from for each

yes

This would be great!

(hey man you forgot to add the stars, its probably good for the algorithm)

hard rising tide :frcryin:

4 Likes

Sand primal swipe

Tired of seeing ‘Searing’ pop up before every cast, I want to mix it up sometimes.

we definitely need that

I honestly thought this is how it was until I maxed my warlock, was quite disappointed so I think this would be a great addition

If I can’t change iron leg infused Cheap Shot to “Feet Shot” I’m not using warlord

carina :flushed:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :camera_flash:

1 Like

may i introduce you to

1 Like

greatswords actually my primary weapon (gotta love tempest (and also the fact that everyone i fight uses lightning or fire (which go through tempest (i hate it))))

also im surprised this got so many votes and reviews (its my first suggestion)
thx y’all :D

1 Like