What is your least favorite Roblox game?

oh and 36% of simulator games and 60% of anime games

If you can’t get the succ IRL, might as well have lego characters do it for you.

Adopt me

1 Like

this one. this fucking thing.

this fucking game is the bane of my existence and is emblematic of everything i despise about roblox as a whole

while the game itself isn’t actually all that bad–some parts of it actually impressed me even–it nonetheregardless drives me absolutely goddamn rabid, because that’s exactly it. that is exactly my issue here

like fuckin’ listen alright how do you manage to build up all of this coding experience over what i can only assume to be at least a few years and, instead of using it to make something that isnt a cheap cashgrab and/or universally hated, PUT IT TOWARDS FFFFFFFUCKING GACHALIFE.

I JUST. FUCK.

EVERY FUCKING TIME WITH THIS

1 Like

Simulators and the generic anime games.

1 Like

That game is good tbh

at least it isn’t a cashgrab
devs made a rad rp game targetted at lil’ kids

and unlike other games
the devs only get funds through donations
really respectable honestly

1 Like

alright time for me to put my 2 cents
my least favorite Roblox game is just
any ABD Modded Game

and I know I could have just put AUT in here cause I’ve riffed on it so much, but it’s getting a revamp and it’s starting to not just be a grindy ABD ripoff anymore. So, good for them.

it’s just ABD with nothing but the most barebones aspect of it.
the grind. (and the shitty economy I somehow was good at)

Waiting for a leap year to pass just so you can get
*insert stupidly long stand name here *

there’s so much random stuff added in there where it can hardly be called a JoJo game anymore

with all the Canon Stands stuffed into a cold, hard locker like a bunch of redheaded stepchildren

like seriously man when am i gonna find a roblox jojo game that doesn’t treat Crazy Diamond like worthless shit? I fucking love that stand

so in short
i’m sick of seeing
A insert cool sounding adjective here Day (NEW DABABY CONVERTIBLE SPEC)
for the 50th time

Special Mentions

Special Mentions go to Bizarre Battlegrounds and Another Bizarre Adventure

Cool Looking Games that never get finished make me salty

World Zero

Packstabber obbies. He could make good obbies, but no, chooses to make crappy obbies with domino crown checkpoints, and spams ‘‘SuBsCrIbE tO pAcKsTaBbEr!1!1!1’’ on all of his fucking games. If he was to leave the platform or stop developing, I wouldn’t care. None of his obbies deserve recognition nor being featured in any event, but since ROBLOX is stupid, they did.

And like most of those ‘‘slide 9999999999 meters’’ games, he puts those childish paths at the end.

they need it to survive

No. No. NO. NO. NO!!!

WHY DOES THIS EXIST?! WHY?!

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve seen any Tycoon or classic Obby (not the Tower of Hell stuff) on the popular games page since 2015. Time flies. :frcryin:

1 Like

Adopt me

Oh we just updated the game, get ready to have every single fucking server slow down by a factor of 1004590596069709609045909506905790500000000099090890% :troll:

oh well.
it’s the name of the game after all.
though I wouldn’t say it’s cruel, and I would say that it being selfish is par for the course.

any “vibe” game on roblox
Or any “Afk untill i get X amount of Robux”

When da hood:

:nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

1 Like

Burn it now

Aw man packstabber used to be awesome imo, but he did fall off like a lot.

game industry in a nutshell.