What is your least favorite Roblox game?

Yes, I know I’ve done this topic before, but what are your least favorite Roblox games? I want to revive the topic without corpsebumping.

Personally, I can’t decide between those unspeakable free admin games, those garbage cashgrab simulators with tons of pay-to-win gamepasses, or those bad anime games that die one week after release, never to be updated again.

🛒[50% SALE!] Adopt Me! Shop🛒 - Roblox this

Uhh…you accidentally corpsebumped the original post…

1 Like

Remember when simulators used to simulate something and be genuinely fun

Remember when you could sit down and enjoy a tycoon on a saturday morning

Remember when obbies were genuinely fun and provided a nice and creative challenge

Me too…

13 Likes

the good ol days when you played super hero tycoon

1 Like

Simulators are now just copy and pastes, cash grabs with walls of gamepasses

Tycoons now sport a hunded gamepasses to boost you, and copy whatever popular game there is

Obbies have a million rainbow buttons, copy the template, and scam you.

3 Likes

It’s profit over quality these days.

1 Like

There are actually a few good, challenging obbies that don’t exist for the sole reason of generating Robux. Take Juke’s Towers of Hell for example.

But the very existence of mega fun obbies greatly angers me. Instead of trying to make something fun and great, the developers just decide to make quick Robux by throwing together a garbage obby packed full to the brim with dev products in, like, less than two days.

Roblox players traded quality, morality, and human decency for heaps of money. They’re selfish and cruel.

1 Like

such is life

Life is only pain :frcryin:

1 Like

and dumb children :frcryin:

My least favorite games are those,“I’ll shut this game down if i get donated{Insert amount of robux}” They are smart but really lazy, even lazier than simulators.

They might as well just make a game called “GIVE ME YOUR ROBUX. NOW.”

… Committing die has never been more wanted.

1 Like
  • Adopt Me (scamming is shit)
  • Meep City (after the drama)
  • AR (I actually like AR. But the community/killing guildless players for infamy sucks.)
1 Like

idk, i never wasted my time with games i didn’t like lol

I’m out of the loop. What drama?

Stuff involving emotes and beds.
I’ll let your imagination go wild.

I was gonna say the game is good but no…
It has frequent updates and that’s good
probably because of the kids who play the game are the community